As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M #ad
1000, 5 Sheets, 2500 Assorted Grit Pack, 2000, 1500, 3M Auto Wet Or Dry Sandpaper 3 2/3 in x 9 in #ad3M #ad
- Longer lasting sandpaper - Silicon carbide abrasive self-fractures for longer life. 3m imperial wetordry offers a flexible backing and a more consistent scratch pattern for fine auto body finiishes. Conventional 3M sandpaper.
3m wetordry papers provide excellent flexibility for finishing and polishing plastics, metal and coatings. The assorted grits of sandpaper is the most flexible backing with more consistant scratch pattern make this 3M's best wet sanding product.
Wet or dry sanding - Use for wet sanding and dry sanding without switching sandpaper. Assorted grit pack - one package features one sheet of 1000 grit, 2500 grit, 1500 grit, and two sheets of 2000 grit.3
3m imperial wetordry sheets are used in wet and dry sanding applications such as scuffing paint, fine featheredging of auto body primer and paint or the final sanding step before priming auto body panels. Smooth finish - delivers 10% smoother finish vs. Assorted pack contains 1000, 1500, 2000 and 2500 grit wetordry sandpapers.
2. 3M #ad
3M 400 Wet-Or-Dry Sandpaper 5Pk #ad3M #ad
- 3m wetordry allows you to sand between coats of varnish and paint or other finishes. A sharp synthetic mineral that cuts fast and smooth. Wet or dry abrasives are specially designed for wet or dry sanding.
Offered in two weights of waterproof paper to suit your specific sanding needs. Flexible a weight backing for contour sanding and durable "C" weight backing for improved stock removal and leveling general surfaces.
3. 3M #ad
03006, 3 Pack, 3MTM WetordryTM Sandpaper, 3-2/3 in x 9 in, Assorted #ad3M #ad
- Perfect for clear coat sanding and defect removal. The assorted grits of sandpaper is the most flexible backing with more consistant scratch pattern make this 3M's best wet sanding product. Sold as 3 Pack. Includes 1 sheet each of 1000 grit, 1500 grit, and 2500 grit and 2 sheets of 2000 grit.
4. 3M #ad
3M 88596NA 99420 Sand Paper, 9" x 11" #ad3M #ad
- Dry or sandpaper. Country of origin US. 25 sheets per pack. Wet. The product is highly durable. 100c 9 in x 11 in. 25 sheets per pack. 100c 9 in x 11 in.
5. 3M #ad
3m Wet Or Dry Tri-M-ITE Paper Sheets 320 A 9" X 11" #ad3M #ad
- Wet or dry: Wet or Dry. Grit type: Super Fine. Sandpaper Type: Silicon Carbide. Usage: paint & Varnish. Sheet length: 11 in.
|Manufacturer||3m Co. #ad|
6. 3M #ad
16 Ounce, Black, 1 Pack, 3M 9088DC-NA 9088 Sand Paper #ad3M #ad
- For sanding between coats of varnish, lacquer, paint and other finishes. Waterproof paper. Silicon carbide abrasive, a sharp synthetic mineral that cuts fast and smooth. Assorted grit.
7. 3M #ad
50 Sheets Per Box, 02002, 3M Wetordry Abrasive Sheet 413Q, 400A, 9 in x 11 in #ad3M #ad
- Use wet with water or dry for sanding old finishes, fine featheredging and surface sanding. 3m wetordry stays flexible and cuts fast.
8. 3M #ad
50 Sheets, 3M Wetordry Abrasive Sheet 401Q, 1000+ Grit, 02021, Auto Body Sanding, 5 1/2 x 9 in, Paint Finishing, Fast Cutting #ad3M #ad
- Not for consumer sale or use. Multiple sizes: available in 9 in x 11 in and 5. 5 in x 9 in sheet sizes for many applications. Smooth finish: silicon-carbide mineral is designed to provide a fast cut and smooth finish. Versatile: can be used wet or dry on paint, gel coat, metal, primer, and plastic surfaces.
Waterproof backing: Waterproof backing supports wet applications, helping to decrease loading and provide a faster cut. For industrial/occupational use only. Fine grades: comes in a range of fine grades, from 1000 to 3000 grade, for professional results.
9. 3M #ad
3M 88598NA 99422 Sand Paper #ad3M #ad
- For flat areas, for use by hand or with sanding block. 220a grit. Offered in two weights of waterproof paper to suit your specific sanding needs: flexible "A" weight backing for contour sanding and durable "C" weight backing for improved stock removal and leveling general surfaces.
Use with water or cutting oil to reduce clogging and extend abrasive life. Silicon carbide abrasive, a sharp synthetic mineral that cuts fast and smooth.