As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ProSil 1025 #ad
ProSIl 1025 RTV Silicone Mold Making Rubber Kit Gallon #adProSil 1025 #ad
- High tear and Tensile Strength Liquid Rubber. Acid and alkali Resistant. Shore a: 20, cure Time: 24 hours. Easy demold from complex replica parts. Low linear Shrinkage. Great flowability, Long Working Time, Medium Hardness.
2. Specialty Resin & Chemical #ad
Liquid Silicone Mold Making Rubber for Casting Soap, Candles, Epoxy and Polyurethane, 1 Pint, Cement, Concrete, Cast-A-Mold 25T Rtv #adSpecialty Resin & Chemical #ad
- Has a demold time of 16 hours and will cure at room temperature over virtually any surface. 1 pint kit that includes the base and the activator. Pourable and virtually odorless, with high strength and heat and tear resistance.
For liquid rubber mold-making and use with polyurethane resin, epoxy resin, soap, wax and cement casting. Easy to use and able to retain small details, with a working time of 1 hour.
3. Dow Corning Xiameter RTV-3110 #ad
Dow Corning Silastic XIAMETER RTV-3110 Silicone Rubber Encapsulant + F Catalyst #adDow Corning Xiameter RTV-3110 #ad
- Recommended for simple patterns with no deep undercuts. Cures at room temperature in any thickness. Can be used where vacuum de-airing isn’t always required. Easy to use. Easily mixed and poured. Can be used in electronic potting and encapsulating applications.
4. Silicone #ad
Sil-Bond RTV 6500 High Temperature Industrial Construction Grade Silicone, Red 2.8oz #adSilicone #ad
- Will remain permanently flexible And Provides Excellent Resistance To Aging, Vibration And Shock. Formulated for where Operating Temperatures Up To 650°F.
Rated food contact safe - meets mil-a-46106A, FDA And USDA Requirements. High temp FDA food contact safe. Ready to use and requires no mixing Or Additives 1/4 Bead Will Cure Within 24 Hours.
5. GDDT #ad
45g Silicone Industrial Adhesive Glue K-704/ 704B RTV Silicone Rubber Electronic Sealant White and Balck #adGDDT #ad
- Silicone sealant is a neutral one-component room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, which cures by absorbing moisture in the air at room temperature.
Silicone rubber can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -60℃--250℃. It has a long storage period and stable performance. Has good electrical insulation and arc resistance, aging resistance, moisture resistance, and good bonding properties.
Silicone rubber with low torque, easy to operate, good permeability, no corrosion on the plastic, suitable for assembly line jobs. Bond common metal and non-metal materials, so it is suitable for bonding and sealing between various metals and between metal and non-metal materials.
6. SILA-SEAL #ad
Case of 12, SILA-SEAL Black Professional Grade 100% RTV Silicone with reclosable Nozzle #adSILA-SEAL #ad
- For interior or exterior use, not paintable- Caulk gun required--must unscrew nozzle from tube and pierce inner seal before use, withstands up to 450 degrees F for extended periods. Forms a tough and flexible seal that will not chalk, crack or shrink and is non-slumping.
When cured and washed, this product complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177. 2600 Proudly made in the U. S. A. Adheres to clean metal, most non-oily woods, ceramic, glass, painted surfaces and plastics; not for use in or on aquariums.
7. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 0780 StormGuard RTV Silicone Sealant, White, 1 Pack #adRed Devil #ad
- For wet or dry surfaces. Superior adhesion & flexibility. Won't shrink or crack. Lifetime guarantee. 30 minute rain ready.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
8. SILA-SEAL #ad
Case of 12, SILA-SEAL Clear Professional Grade 100% RTV Silicone with reclosable Nozzle #adSILA-SEAL #ad
- Proudly made in the U. S. A. For interior or exterior use, not paintable- Caulk gun required--must unscrew nozzle from tube and pierce inner seal before use; not for use in or on aquariums. When cured and washed, this product complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.
2600 Adheres to clean metal, most non-oily woods, ceramic, glass, painted surfaces and plastics. Withstands up to 450 degrees F for extended periods. Forms a tough and flexible seal that will not chalk, crack or shrink and is non-slumping.
9. MG Chemicals #ad
MG Chemicals 1035-80ML Non Corrosive Translucent 1-Part RTV Silicone Adhesive Sealant, 85 ml Tube #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Excellent as a weather proofing sealant where power cords enter motors. Excellent for the sealing and bonding of electronic components onto printed circuit boards and protecting copper connections on electronic parts assemblies.
A spreadable, non-corrosive, translucent paste. Use as a gasket for leak resistant sealing and insulating. Recommended for marine applications.