As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KREG #ad
Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Circular Saw Guide, Blue #adKREG #ad
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size With just one setup. Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" Wide. Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut.
|Manufacturer||Kreg Tool Inc #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty|
2. SUIZAN #ad
Rip-cut, SUIZAN Japanese Dozuki Dovetail Hand Saw 7 Inch Pull Saw Tenon Saw for Cross-cut, Slant Cutting #adSUIZAN #ad
- The whole process of making these tools are completed in one of Japan’s towns known for its craft-making tradition with a history of over 100 years. Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by Japanese master craftsmen.
Diversify your woodworking life: no matter if you are a master or a beginner, using traditional Japanese-style saws gives you a brand new experience and lets you make a wider range of woodworking products, thus changing your life! On the other hand, requires less power, and results in a cleaner edge.
Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws consist of top quality Japanese steel.
Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. Most people are used to european saws, ” this Japanese product is lighter in weight, called “push saws, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and are called “pull saws. In comparison to “push saws, ” which cuts through a pushing motion. The high-quality steel makes razor sharp cuts.
3. KAKURI #ad
Made in JAPAN, Groove Cutting, Mid Panel, KAKURI Azebiki Saw 3-1/2" Japanese Curved Hand Saw for Woodworking, Ryoba Double Edge Blade, Rip & Crosscut Hand Saw for Hole #adKAKURI #ad
- Japanese azebiki saw: azebiki saw is used to cut holes, grooves in mid-panel, mortises, and sliding dovetails. These saws are also useful for working in restricted areas without damaging adjacent work—Japanese essential carpentry tools.
You can get it into corners that were impossible to reach with any previous saw. The moderately short blade is a real virtue. All kakuri saws are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
Japanese saws are used with a pulling force, and their sharpness results in a clean-cut. Unique rounded blade: the curved blade allows you to start cutting while cutting into a flat surface.
You can enjoy silky smooth cutting regardless of the wood grain. Ryoba double-edged: double-edged pull saw for both rip cut and crosscut. Product specifications: made in japan / blade thickness: 0015-0031" / handle: japanese wingnut, cane / tpi: rip-cut: 7. 3, cross-cut: 15. 3 / overall Size: 15. 8" 2. 5"×0
4. HAUTMEC #ad
8 TPI/9 PPI Universal-Cut Soft-Grip Hardpoint Handsaw HT0025-SA, HAUTMEC 20 in. Pro Hand Saw #adHAUTMEC #ad
- Hautmec universal hand saw - screwed, one-piece two-component ergonomic handle, placed lower down on the blade, which provides even distribution of power along the toothline; A useful 45 and 90 degree angle on handle provides a handy way to mark 45- and 90-degree angles.
Hautmec universal hand saw - With substantially thicker blade which results in less power-consuming side vibrations.
Hautmec universal hand saw - For fast cutting of wood, plywood, lumber, and branches. Hautmec hardpoint hand saw - with low-friction coating on blade and extra plastic protection on teeth and hard paper sleeve around blade. Hautmec hardpoint hand saw - triple-ground teeth for cuts faster, 8 points per inch for rip and crosscut, razor sharp heat induction hardening.
|Manufacturer||SUOBO TOOLS #ad|
5. KAKURI #ad
Oil Finished Red Oak Handle, KAKURI Japanese Pull Saw 10.5 Inch, Woodworking Japanese Hand Saw Kataba, Crosscut & Rip Cut Universal Saw, Made in JAPAN 40351 #adKAKURI #ad
- These japanese saws are used by professional musical instrument craftsmen, joinery artisans, furniture craftsmen, and pro carpenters worldwide. Comfort wooden handle: the handle is made of japanese high quality red oak with an oil finish. To change the blades, simply lift the locking mechanism, close the mechanism, and you are ready to start the project.
Please see the bottom of the page for all information about this series. Japanese universal saw blade: it is a universal blade that can be used for both rip cut and crosscut regardless of the wood's grain direction.
It does not require screws or tools for replacement, slide the blade in, so you can easily change the spare. Quality japanese pull saw series: a series of kakuri japanese woodworking hand saw uses Japanese unique traditional techniques.
Easy interchangeable blade: the blade is replaceable and compatible with all handles in the same series. Product specifications: blade: japanese carbon steel / Handle: Japanese Red Oak Oil finished / Blade Length: 105"/ tpi: 13. It fits in your hand and supports your comfortable woodworking work. It is also possible to cut wood material in which fibers are intricately mixed, such as wood of branches' base and cheap wood material. Please enjoy the authentic highest grade Japanese saw series from KAKURI brand.
6. SUIZAN #ad
Slant Cutting Japanese Dovetail Hand Saw, SUIZAN Japanese Dozuki Dovetail Hand Saw 9 1/2 Inch Pull Saw Tenon Saw for Cross-cut, Rip-cut #adSUIZAN #ad
- Diversify your woodworking life: no matter if you are a master or a beginner, using traditional Japanese-style saws gives you a brand new experience and lets you make a wider range of woodworking products, thus changing your life! Made in japan: all suizan products are manufactured in japan by Japanese master craftsmen.
Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. Most people are used to european saws, ” which cuts through a pushing motion.
On the other hand, ” this japanese product is lighter in weight, called “push saws, requires less power, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and are called “pull saws.
In comparison to “push saws, and results in a cleaner edge. Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws consist of top quality Japanese steel. The whole process of making these tools are completed in one of Japan’s towns known for its craft-making tradition with a history of over 100 years. The high-quality steel makes razor sharp cuts.
7. Lynx / Taytools #ad
Stained Beech Handle 4.5 TPI Filed for Rip Cutting, Lynx Garlick Taytools Thomas Flinn British 24” Rip Saw with Taper Ground Blade #adLynx / Taytools #ad
- 0005 inches from the teeth to the back of the saw. This saw is made by thomas Flinn of Sheffield England the last traditional saw and plane maker in the UK. This greatly reduced binding in the cuts. 24” saw plate has 4.
5 tpi and filed for rip cutting. The saw plate is taper-ground and gets progressively thinner approx. Saw plate is made from sheffield allow spring steel and taper ground providing a good balance of edge durability and ease of sharpening. Handle is stained European Beech with brass button screws.
8. Kings County Tools #ad
Lumber or Timber with Ease | Made in the USA | Will Not Clog or Bind | Professional Arborist Tool, Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw | 30-Inch Steel Blade | Cut Wood #adKings County Tools #ad
- Heavy duty - won't clog or bind on timber while tree trimming or cutting large branches. American design - designed by a California firm that makes professional arborist tools, leave the chainsaw in the garage with this manual pruning and lumber saw.
Perfect for one person – a 30” blade pruning saw with 4 tPI that cuts wet or dry round logs is unique in stature being relatively short in length.
Maximum log size - recommended for logs, or pruning up to 12 inches in diameter. American design - designed by a California firm that makes professional arborist tools, leave the chainsaw in the garage with this manual pruning and lumber saw.
9. Spear & Jackson #ad
Spear & Jackson 9500R Back Saw, Brown and Silver 22 Inch x 10 ppi #adSpear & Jackson #ad
- Precision cross ground teeth. Teeth can be resharpened. Universal teeth for general use, cuts along and across the grain. Skew back for balance & reduced friction. Cuts timber chipboard, plywood & other wood based materials.
|Brand||Spear & Jackson #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spear & Jackson #ad|
|Warranty||Quality guarantee. This product is guaranteed against defective workmanship and materials. This does not affect your statuory rights.|