As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eastwood #ad
Eastwood 2K Aerospray High Temperature Engine Gray Primer 12 oz Chemical Chip Resistant #adEastwood #ad
- Highest temperature rating in the industry - 650 degrees F / Chemical and Chip Resistant. Outer chamber holds ceramic paint, inner chamber holds activator. Perfect primer under all 2K Aerospray engine paint finishes and approximate covarage of 10 Sq Ft.
Two part formula outlasts and out performs single part coatings. Nozzle & valve engineered for a wide fan pattern like a paint gun for more complete coverage.
2. POR-15 #ad
Withstands Temperatures Of 1200°F | Weather & Moisture Resistant, Aluminum, 8 fl. oz., POR-15 High Temperature Paint, High Heat Resistant Paint #adPOR-15 #ad
- Application - all surfaces must be clean and free of all dirt, wax, oil, grease, loose rust, soap, loose paint & any other matter. Why choose por-15 high temperature paint? – por-15 high temp paint is capable of withstanding extreme temperatures up to 1200°F / 648. 8°c and will resist cracking, chipping, and peeling.
Meets or exceeds properties and requirements of MIL-C-13370 Glossy surfaces should be roughened with 320 grit sandpaper before recoating. Our high temperature paint provides a tough corrosion resistant finish that protects against weather, salt, and moisture.
Paint all bare areas with two coats. Our satisfaction commitment – at por-15 we strive to bring the ultimate in rust prevention. Tough & durable - renew and protect metal surfaces subject to extreme heat. Can be used on all cars, domestic or foreign.
Allow por-15 high temp coating to cure for 24 hours on the surface before temperature is raised above 300°F for full cure. When do i need this? - por-15 heat resistant paint is the most uniform heat-resistant coating available anywhere and will maintain rich, brilliant colors without burning off or discoloring. We are committed to innovation, and excellent customer service. Known for the unbeatable 3-step stop rust system, quality control, POR-15 is trusted by DIY & Professionals.
3. Pellethead #ad
Up to 1200 Degrees, Metallic Gray, Many Colors 6193, Stove Bright High Temp Spray Paint #adPellethead #ad
- Stove bright high temperature Paint is the industry’s premier high temperature paint. Note: aerosol paints can only be shipped via UPS or USPS Ground services in the Continental US.
Applications: ~ stoves & fireplaces ~ BBQ Grills ~ Flue Vent Piping ~ High Temperature Automotive Applications. Rated and tested for up to 1200 Degrees Fahrenheit. Available in 12oz aerosols.
4. Rust-Oleum #ad
12 Fl Oz Pack of 1, Gray, Rust-Oleum 249340 Automotive High Heat Primer Spray Paint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Any-angle spray technology allows the can to be sprayed in any direction, even upside down. Covers up to 12 sq ft, dries to the touch in 30 minutes and can be topcoated in 1 hour.
Ideal for mufflers, head pipes and engine blocks. For best appearance, top coat with Rust-Oleum High Heat Paint. Specially formulated to prevent rust and is recommended for use on automotive engines and other metal surfaces which reach intermittent temperatures up to 2000°F 1093°C.
High heat primer spray paint is designed for use on metal surfaces such as automotive engines, mufflers and more. Flat finish can be covered with any topcoat with superior adhesion. Oil based paint with stops Rust formula provides rust resistant base coat for cars, trucks and other vehicles. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Spray paint offers outstanding heat resistance for metal surfaces up to 2000°F.
5. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum 248904 Automotive High Heat Spray Paint, 11 Fl Oz, Flat Aluminum, 12 Ounce Pack of 1 #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Per can. Ideal for use on automotive parts and surfaces subject to intermittent high heat up to 2000°F. Tough enamel features Stops Rust formula to prevent corrosion and rust with ultimate protection.
Ft. Dries to touch in 30 minutes, covers up to 10 sq. Creates a smooth, flat protective finish to renew the look of your car or truck. Durable, gas, rust, long lasting coating protects against grease, oil, salt, humidity and other solvents.
6. Rust-Oleum #ad
12 Ounce Pack of 1, 12-Ounce, Rust-Oleum Paint 241169 High Heat Ultra Enamel Spray, Black #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Rich, semi-gloss sheen. Superior color and sheen retention after repeated heating. 12 oz. Spray. Do not use in areas directly exposed to flames e. G. Inside of grills or fireplaces. Indoor/outdoor.
7. Rust-Oleum #ad
Rust-Oleum 7778502 High Brush On Paint Heat Protective Enamel, 32 Fl Oz Pack of 1, Bar-B-Que Black, 12 #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Provides a rich satin finish that prevents rust, corrosion and chipping. Provides rust-oleum Stops Rust protection against rust and corrosion.
Premium, fast-drying formula. Covers up to 65-130 sq. Renews and protects surfaces subject to heat up to 1000 Degree F. Ft. Ideal for updating the exterior of barbeque grills, radiators, wood-burning stoves, engines or other metal items.
Retains excellent color retention after repeated heating. And dries to the touch in 2-4 hours. Oil-based formula designed to renew and protect metal surfaces subject to heat up to 1000°F. Satin finish. For indoor and outdoor use.
8. Rust-Oleum #ad
Flat Black, Rust-Oleum 248903A3 Automotive High Heat Spray Paint, 3 Count, 3 Pack #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Durable, salt, long lasting coating protects against grease, gas, rust, oil, humidity and other solvents. Dries to touch in 30 minutes, covers up to 10 sq. Per can. Ideal for use on automotive parts and surfaces subject to intermittent high heat up to 2000°F.
Creates a smooth, flat protective finish to renew the look of your car or truck. Tough enamel features Stops Rust formula to prevent corrosion and rust with ultimate protection. Ft.
9. Rutland Products #ad
Black Rutland 1200-Degree F Brush-On Flat Stove Paint, 16 Fluid Ounce, Rutland Products, Fl Oz Pack of 1 #adRutland Products #ad
- 1200 degree f, flat black brush-on paint will restore the beauty of your old stove or grill, or bring a great look to a new project.
Adheres to steel, aluminum, brick, cast iron, and most other metals. No primer needed. Flat black color. Great for grills, stoves, stove pipes, smokers, or chimney caps.