As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DBM Amazon #ad
22 Point Set 1" Dial Test Indicator Magnetic Mounting Base Stand Fine Adjustment #adDBM Amazon #ad
- 0-1'' dial indicator with magnetic base with 22 point set. Graduations: 001'' per line, 01'' per revolution ; 0 - 100 Dial Reading with Revolution Counter.
Case dimension: 7-1/2''l x 11-1/4''l x 2-7/8''L ; Quantity: 1 Set. Range 0-003" x. 0005" graduation, 0-15-0 reading; 2 stems- 7/32" & 1/4" INCLUDED. 22 pc popular assorted points in handy storage case.
2. Starrett #ad
Starrett 25R Dial Indicator Contact Point Set – 14 Points Mounted on Aluminum Ring for Easy Selection, #4, #48 Screw Threads, Hardened Steel Tips #adStarrett #ad
- Made in usa: this precision measuring tool set was manufactured in the USA by Starrett, which was founded in 1880 and headquartered in Athol, MA. Hardened steel: all 14 points are made of high grade, hardened, and ground steel for ultimate durability and long-lasting use.
Points included: comes with a regular 1/4" 6. 3mm long point, 9 special form points, 19, a 28 shock absorbing anvil, and 3 extra long points that are 1/2", 3/4" and 1" 13, 25mm long.
Complete point set: the starrett 25r contact point Set includes 14 dial indicator tips with screw threads ranging from #4 to #48 to fit AGD indicator. Ring holder: the dial indicator points are mounted on a convenient aluminum ring for safe keeping and easy selection.
3. Fowler #ad
Fowler 52-710-025-0 COAX-2D Coaxial Indicator Set with .0005" Reading Dial Indicator #adFowler #ad
- For accurate centering and positioning of components in most machining applications. Supplied with 3 internal feelers that have a measuring range of 0156-12"; the 3 external feelers have a measuring range of 0-12".
Features a 1. 6" diameter dial indicator with 0005" graduations; includes center point feeler, restraining arm, 6 feeler probes and a fitted case. Feelers have a 0125" ball diameter and a locating accuracy of ±00002" of true center at speeds up to 800 RPM.
The 2d coaxial indicator can be used at any angle, and the dial remains stationary during the rotation of the machine spindle; full 1-year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision. Microfine black graduations against a yellow dial test indicator; 0-50 dial which remains stationary during spindle rotation and has a total measuring range of 0250" with 00005" graduations.
4. Ram-Pro #ad
Ram-Pro Portable Multi-Position Dial Indicator Point Precision Inspection Set with Adjustable Magnetic Base Coaxial Reversing Counter Universal Magnetic Stand with On/Off Switch #adRam-Pro #ad
- The dial test indicator has a horizontal face and three dovetail mounts, top, or back of the indicator. Uses: magnetic bases are magnetic fixtures commonly used in metalworking to hold dial indicators, such as optics. Specification: the ram-pro magnetic base indicator holder grips three ways, and 3/8” diameter rods, uses 132 lbs-force of magnetic pull for security, and has a push-button on/off switch for one-handed operation.
Magnetic bases can assist the user with setting up a work piece in a milling machine, and are also used in other fields, surface grinder, or other machine tool. The fine rod adjustment helps place the indicator for testing with more ease and accuracy than a base without fine adjustment.
Quality: made of real steel hardened, not so easy to be deformed, more shock-proof, totally different from light Aluminum one heavier and stronger, then more durable, professional and quality dial indicator, professional quality and industrial use.
The ram-pro dial test indicator has a white face and inch measurements. The indicator has a reversible measuring direction and an adjustable contact point, and can be mounted either horizontally or vertically from either the front, and is used to measure surface variations in narrow or recessed areas. The vertical post and rod in a magnetic base connect using swiveling connectors. Design: this dial test indicator is designed for measurements during machining, layout and inspection work, measure surface variations in narrow or recessed areas. The 58 x 55 x 50 mm base grips horizontally, 8 mm, holds 6 mm, vertically, and upside-down.
5. ALIMAXCOM #ad
T009 0.12"/.0005" Co-Ax Coaxial Centering Indicator Milling Machine Alignment Dial Test Complete Set #adALIMAXCOM #ad
- Includes 6 feelers: 4", 8", 8", 12" Straight 4", 12" Curved. Locating accuracy is 00005" of center. Measuring range: internal: 5/32" - 4-1/4" External: 0 - 4-1/4". Furnished in a fitted wood case. For quick centering on milling and boring set-ups.
6. Starrett #ad
On/Off Switch, Starrett Magnetic Base Holder Set, Complete Kit for Use with Test, Mini Dial Indicators with Base, Rod, Upright Post, Horizonal Vertical Grip, Snugs, AGD, Back-Plunger, 657AA, Attachment #adStarrett #ad
- Easy operation: features a push button on and off switch for simple, one-handed operation. Kit components: this full set includes the magnetic base, upright base post, rod, two snugs, and indicator attachment.
You can grip it horizontally, vertically, and upside down for versatility. Base specs: the magnetic base has a non-skid, black wrinkle finish on all non-working surfaces The base post is 3/8” 9. 5 mm in diameter and 7-7/16” 190 mm long, with an adjustable 6" long rod.
Wide compatibility: use this magnet base as a holder with Starrett test, AGD, dial, back-plunger, and miniature dial indicators, as well as similar indicators from other manufacturers. Dial indicator holder: magnetic bases are magnetic fixtures commonly used in metalworking to hold dial indicators, and are also used in other fields, such as optics.
7. Fowler #ad
Fowler 52-008-706-0 Shockproof Dial Caliper with 6" Range #adFowler #ad
- 4 measuring capabilities: this vernier caliper can be used to measure inside and outside dimensions, depths, and steps with 2 sets of jaws and a depth rod.
Supplied in a shop hardened fitted case. Knurled lock: features a knurled lock screw that holds the sliding jaw in position when required; a covered rack helps prevent dirt and debris from entering it and a thumb-operated fine adjustment roller allows for one-handed use.
Accurate measurements: has an accuracy of ±0001"; perfect caliper measuring tool for machining or household/DIY measurements. Dial graduations: the dial hand completes one revolution every 01" and features a white dial with 0001" graduations; the beam has engraved 010" graduations with a large easy-to-read dial.
|Manufacturer||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 yr warranty on material and workmanship|
8. Starrett #ad
Starrett Dial Indicator, Jeweled Bearings, 0.375" White Stem Dial, 0, 1" Range, 0.001" Graduation, 25-441J – Lug On Center Back, 0-100 Reading #adStarrett #ad
- Tough & durable: made of shockless hardened steel, this dial indicator is a tough and durable measuring tool that will always provide smooth operation. Easy reading: it has a 0 to 100 counter with one revolution equivalent to 01", and the white-face dial has a scratch-resistant crystal face with jeweled bearings for ease of reading.
Highest quality tool: its gears, springs, bushings, jeweled bearings, and other components are all made with the finest quality construction to provide a mechanically solid indicator.
Precision measuring: the starrett model dial indicator has a lug-on center back and measures 0 to 1" with 0001" graduations for precise measurement of rise or drop in the work piece. Made in usa: this precision measuring tool was manufactured in the USA by Starrett, which was founded in 1880 and headquartered in Athol, MA.
9. Acogedor #ad
For Dial Test Indicator, Clamps Chuck, 8MM 6MM 4MM, Dial Indicator Clamp Chuck, Sleeve Lever Dial Gauge Swivel Dovetail Clamp #adAcogedor #ad
- The clamp is made of tungsten steel, durable and has long service life. Delicate and practical, high hardness, firm and strong. The clamp is strong and steady, can hold the dial tightly.
Professional and practical design with beautiful appearance, easy to carry and use. With three different sizes of clamp, it can satisfy different needs.