As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jorgensen #ad
Jorgensen 2-Piece Steel Bar Clamp Set, Light Duty F-Clamp, 8-inch & 12-inch #adJorgensen #ad
- Original multiple-disc-clutch design allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar. Glass-filled nylon handle is large and comfortable for easy grip. Features : adjustments are made quickly and securely with the fast-action sliding head and two hardened steel clutch mechanism.
Materials : cast-iron stationary and sliding heads with an orange, powder coated finish are merged with a high-carbon, rust-resistant steel bar make it strong and durable.
Basic parameter : the throat depth is 2 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 8-inch and 12 inch, the normal load limit is 300 lbs. The steel screw and clamp head are capped with soft and durable plastic pads protect your workpiece.
Combo clamp in the packaging : comes with 2 piece bar clamps include one 8-inch and one 12-inch clamp in the package. Application & target users : used in a wide range of light-duty woodworking, carpenters, metalworking, cabinet makers, woodworkers, cabinetry, and other DIY needs. Great tools for hobbyist, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types.
2. EDMBG #ad
Set of 6-12" Steel Bar Clamp with Metal Ratcheting System and Quick Release Suitable for a Wide Range of Woodworking and Metalworking #adEDMBG #ad
- Feature: 2-piece Clutch Plates for Easy Positioning. Material: cast iron, powder Coated, Steel Slide Bar, and Hardwood Handle. Throat depth: 2. 5 inches. Length: 12" Clamping Capacity. Use: suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects.
3. Jorgensen #ad
JORGENSEN 4-pack Steel Bar Clamps Set, for Woodworking, 6-inch & 12-inch Medium Duty, 600 Lbs Load Limit #adJorgensen #ad
- Sliding head design makes this style fast acting: the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw with large easy grip handle and swivel pad.
With soft and durable plastic pads, steel bar is plated to be rust resistant and the iron castings have an orange baked enamel finish. Designed for all types of medium-duty clamping, woodworkers, and Ideal for hobbyist, carpenters, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types.
Throat depth: 2-1/2 inch, load limit: 600lbs, Maximum opening capacity: 6 inch & 12inch. Multiple-disc-clutch design consist hardened plated steel clutch disc and one spring which allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar.
4. LERAMED #ad
24" & 36" Woodwork Tools Quick Release, 2 ea of 12", 18", LERAMED Bundle of 8 Bar Clamps #adLERAMED #ad
- Size: 2. 5 in. Material: hardwood Handle, Cast Iron Jaws, Steel Slide. Use: 2-piece clutch Plates for Easy Positioning. Throat Depth. Feature: Large Clamping Capacity. Powder coated, Sliding Jaws. Type: clutch style Clamp.
5. WORKPRO #ad
WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking, 6-Pack One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, 6-Inch 4 and 12-Inch 2 Wood Clamps Set, Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150lbs Load Limit #adWORKPRO #ad
- Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort. Clamp & spreader - the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be an spreader as well. Eye for details - non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force.
Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods. Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need.
Solid construction - reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites.
Powerful clamping force - with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of size up to 11-1/8” and 12” clamp is also a spreader with size up to 17-5/16”. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. 6” & 12” clamps set - the set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps.
6. Jorgensen #ad
99216A, Jorgensen 6" Spreader/Bar Clamp Set, 4-pack,One-Hand Light Duty E-Z Hold Clamp/Spreader #adJorgensen #ad
- Applications occasion - suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. Light-duty e-z hold design - the e-z hold design allows clamp to be used in two ways - clamp or spreader. Bar: 1/8”*1/2” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon.
The unique in-line advancing handle provides Comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze. One-handed clamp - as a standard, quick-acting clamp, the patented and innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces up to 300 lbs.
Not only can these versatile clamps can be easily converted into a spreader Clamps, feature our exclusive patented feature that allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single Clamp.
Basic parameter - throat depth : 2-3/8” from bar top of pad; maximum opening capacity: 6”; Normal load limit: 150 lbs. Features - these bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use. With 2-3/8 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads.
7. WORKPRO #ad
For Woodworking, 600 Lbs Load Limit, and DIY, WORKPRO 12-Inch Steel Bar Clamps Set, Metalworking, 2-pack Quick-Release Clutch Style Bar Clamps #adWORKPRO #ad
- Primarily used to aid in gluing pieces of wood, so you can work on other things while your glue dries. The dual machined grooves on the back sides of the bars provide superior grip to prevent the arm of the clamp from moving. What you get- the 2-pack 12-inch steel bar clamps with 2-1/2’’ throat depth. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly.
Anti-slip mechanism- good quality and the ergonomic plastic handle definitely save your hands' strength and supply a great grip. The set would be good for all kinds of woodworking, bar clamps are helpful tools that free up your hands, carpenters, Metalworking, it is an ideal tool for enthusiasts, and DIY projects, metalworkers, and all kinds of professionals.
And increase the holding power in some way. Strong clamping power-with up to 600 lbs of squeezing force and a metal latching mechanism, yet sturdy, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. Quick-release design- these clamps require two hands but provide much more clamping pressure without braking.
The comfort-grip main handle is easier to use than traditional wood handles, and it provides more torque for better gripping power. Reliable construction- reinforced steel body and 1/4’’ thick high-quality thickened serrated steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is surely able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites and ensures more security and durability during every use. And durable plastic jaw pads will prevent indents on projects as to damage it. Its lightweight, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods.
8. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps, 6-Inch, 4-Pack 1964758, Mini Bar, One-Handed #adIRWIN #ad
- Non-marring pads: Grip firmly and protect your workpiece from scratches and scuffs. Easy-to-use: ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas.
Of force. Quick-grip design: One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly. 140lbs of force: keep your workpiece together and evenly distribute 150LBS. Sturdy: resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
9. PONY #ad
E-Z Hold F Clamp, 2-pack, with Load Limit Indicator, Medium Duty 300 lbs Load Limit, Jorgensen 12" Bar Clamps Set for Woodworking, One-Handed Spreader #adPONY #ad
- Basic parameter: load limit: 300 lbs; throat depth: 3-3/8" from bar to top of pad; Max opening: single clamp-12", joint clamp-28-3/4", single spreader-20", joint spreader-40". The innovative sliding head maintains higher clamping forces, The quick-release handle and trigger combine the speed and ease of single-handed use.
Great tools for hobbyists, woodworkers, carpenters, cabinet makers, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types. Features: reinforced nylon handle and blackening surface bar with high frequency heat treated make the clamp strong and durable.
Removable and deep-reach jaw pads help to protect your work. The comfort grip and quick-release design make it simple to get a firm grasp.
E-z hold design: the versatile clamp can be easily converted into a spreader, and you can also connect two clamps together to make a longer clamp or spreader which is super convenient and stronger than you'd expect. Applications: clamps for woodworking is used in a wide range of medium-duty woodworking & DIY projects. One-handed clamp: the medium duty clamp with a force display window which up to 300 lbs will help you precisely control the power applied.