As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Combination Wrench, 18mm CMMT42925, SAE / Metric #adCraftsman #ad
- Corrosion resistant: The combination wrench has chrome finish for corrosion resistance. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications. Easy identification: Large markings for quick combination wrench identification.
Knuckle clearance: 15 degree box end offset for additional knuckle clearance. Quick engagement: the metric combination wrench set has 12 point box end for quick engagement with fastener.
2. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 18 mm Combination Wrench, Metric, 12 Point #adCapri Tools #ad
- Premium chrome vanadium steel forged with a complete 10-step state of the art heat treatment process, constructed for serious professionals in high torque environment.
12-point wavedrive box end transfers torque uniformly and prevents damaging and rounding of the bolt, 15-degree offset for knuckle clearance and working in tight spots.
Flawless chrome plating, achieved through thorough polishing and careful application of chrome protective plating, ensures durability and corrosion resistance. Constructed longer than most other standard-pattern wrenches, giving you more leverage and access to hard to reach areas. Metric size: 18 mm.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 18 mm Combination Wrench | 18288 #adTEKTON #ad
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off. Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces.
Made of premium chrome vanadium steel with a mirror chrome finish. 12-point box end doubles the access angles of a 6-point and is offset 15 degrees to create clearance for fingers.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
4. Jetech #ad
Industrial Grade Spanners with 12-Point Design, Heat-Treated, Metric, Made with Durable Chrome Vanadium Steel in Sand Blasted Finish, Forged, 15-Degree Offset, Jetech 18mm Combination Wrench #adJetech #ad
- Durable cr-v steel - made with forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for lasting strength and durability. Chrome plated for rust and corrosion protection.
Precise 12 point opening - Precision-machined to provide a more precise and exact fit than these 6-point ones. Off-corner design - distributes the force on the round but not corners, prolonging its lifespan and protecting the fasteners.
Terms and conditions apply. 15-degree offset for confined areas - A 15-degree offset angle on the box end creates clearance for your fingers to operate and work in tight places. Lifetime warranty - buy with confidence with Jetech's lifetime manufacturer warranty.
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 18 mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench | WRN53118 #adTEKTON #ad
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off. 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work.
72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc. Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
6. Jetech #ad
Industrial Grade Gear Spanner with 12-Point Design, Metric, Made with Forged and Heat-Treated Cr-V Steel in Chrome Plating, 72-Tooth Ratchet, Jetech 18mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench #adJetech #ad
- Terms and conditions apply. Distributes the force on the round but not corners to prolong its lifespan and protect the fasteners. Lifetime warranty - buy with confidence with Jetech's lifetime manufacturer warranty.
72-tooth ratcheting - 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs only a 5-degree minimal swing arc to operate it. Rust and corrosion resistance - To prevent from rust and corrosion, the combination wrench is featured with a polished chrome finish for effective rust and corrosion resistance.
Durable cr-v steel - made with forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for lasting strength and extra durability. Lasts long for daily professional use. Perfect for working at these confined areas. 12-point & off-corner design – 12-pointed box end provides a more precise and exact fit.
7. CHUANRUI #ad
CHUANRUI 18MM Ratcheting Combination Wrench 72-Tooth 12-Point Industrial Grade Cr-V Steel Gear Spanner in Polished Chrome Finish Metric #adCHUANRUI #ad
- 12-point & off-corner design：the 12-point box end provides a more precise and accurate fit. Wide applicationthis set of wrenches can be widely used in automobile maintenance, pipeline maintenance, mechanical maintenance, electrician maintenance and other tasks.
Distribute the force on rounded corners instead of corners to extend its life and protect fasteners.
72-tooth ratcheting: the box end of the 72-tooth gear is used, and the fastener can be moved by only 5˚ swing arc to make this combination wrenches work in a closed area. Long lasting daily professional use.
Use this ratcheting wrench to speed up your work, high hardness, it is more flexible than the other wrench. Superior quality:durable chrome vanadium steel-forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel made of long-lasting strength and extra durability. Rust prevention:the surface is mirror polished, corrosion resistance.
8. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 718MA 18mm Raised Panel Combination Wrench CRV #adSunex Tools #ad
- High density, dropped forged alloy steel for strength. Raised panel design. Fully guaranteed. Built to last.
9. Alltrade #ad
640453 18mm Long Pattern Combination #adAlltrade #ad
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards - lifetime warranty. Built to full ansI length - extended length for added torque. Superb fit, finish and performance. Mirror-polished heat-treated carbon steel construction.
Boxed end features Z-Drive - contacts flats walls of fasteners for better grip. Mirror-polished drop forged steel construction. 15 degree offset and chamfered walls for easy mating to fasteners. Highly durable. Extra length for more leverage and torque. Constructed from tough chrome vanadium steel.