As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lackmond #ad
BPS7, Lackmond Beast Pro Porcelain Standard Core Tile Saw Blade, 7" Wet Ceramic Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Core & 5/8" Arbor #adLackmond #ad
- Continuous rim configuration – for clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles. Standard core design – allows contractors to lift tiles to square notches or finish corners.
Equipment – designed to be used on tile saws, circular saws, and hand saws. Wet saw blade – for wet use only. Thin kerf core – cuts cleanly through dense porcelains but has enough rigidity to prevent blade deflection or curved cuts.
2. Lackmond #ad
Lackmond Beast Pro Porcelain Saw Blade, 10" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Thin Kerf Cutting Edge & 5/8" Arbor, BP10 #adLackmond #ad
- Built for the professional – this is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, general contractors, carpenters, serious DIYers, construction workers, and tradesmen.
Wet saw blade – for wet use only. The beast porcelain tile blades are engineered with a reinforced silent core hub which ensures straight cuts and reduces noise. Expert design – the thin kerf cutting edge eliminates chipping while cutting.
Equipment – designed to be used on hand grinders, circular saws, hand held saws and chop saws. Intended to cut porcelain, granite,, marble, an ceramic tiles. Continuous rim configuration – for clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles.
3. FLEX #ad
Flex CS 40 Wet, 12Amp 5" Masonry Wet Tile Saw #adFLEX #ad
- Blade not included. Powerful 12 amp motor with a no load speed of 12, 000 RPM. Tilting range of 0 - 45 degrees. Max cutting thickness at 90 degrees - 1. 6". Blade size - 5" x 7/8' with 20mm adapter ring.
|Part Number||CS 40|
|Model||CS 40 WET|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
4. Lackmond #ad
Lackmond Beast Pro Hard Porcelain Turbo Saw Blade, BPT7, 7" Hard Tile Cutting Tool with Narrow Slot Turbo Rim & 5/8" Arbor #adLackmond #ad
- Turbo configuration – for precise cuts in hard porcelain and ceramic tiles. 7”+ can be used both wet and dry. Equipment – for use on a tile saw. All purpose – suitable for use on all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles. The turbo blades are engineered with a thin, quick cuts, narrow slot-turbo rim which allows for precise, with reduced chipping.
Built for the professional – this is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, serious DIYers, general contractors, carpenters, construction workers, and tradesmen. Wet or dry saw blade – 4”-7” blades for wet use only.
5. Lackmond #ad
3/8" Ceramic and Porcelain Hole Saw with Continuous Thin wall Configuraiton & 5/8" Arbor, Lackmond Beast Thin Wall Tile Drill Bit, BPB38 #adLackmond #ad
- Built for the professional – this is the ideal hole saw for construction workers, precise and smooth cuts. Wet saw blade – for wet use only. Equipment – fits beast drilling system, has 5/8”-11 threaded arbor to fit hand grinders.
Typically used for wet coring of porcelain, and stone. Continuous rim, thin wall configuration – beast thin wall tile drill bits are engineered with the cleanest and most precise cutting configuration.
Versatility on the job – beast thin wall tile bits provide extremely clean, accurate, ceramic tile, and chip-free cutting in a variety materials. The ultimate tool for professional, contractors, carpenters, shower curtains, and other drilling needs in tile. Most often used when installing sink faucets, wall anchors, serious DIYers, and tradesmen.
6. Metabo HPT #ad
Cuts Pavers, Dry Cut, Metabo HPT Masonry Saw, 1-3/8" Max Cutting Depth, Concrete, Tile & More CM4SB2, 4-Inch Diamond Blade, 11.6-Amp Motor #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Hefty 11. New name. Sealed armature coil is protected from dust and debris- ideal for dry cutting applications. Comes with a premium 4" continuous rim diamond blade designed for high-performance in dry-cutting.
Same tools. 6 amp 2090 watt output motor produces a no-load speed of 11500 RPM for greater cutting efficiency through the toughest materials. 2 lbs, this saw is easy to use all day.
Hitachi power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Compact at 8-1/8" in length and lightweight at only 6. Metal seated ball bearing wards off damage to the motor caused by high temperatures and vibration, adding to its overall performance and durability. One touch lever adjusts the depth of cut quickly and easily.
7. Skil #ad
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw #adSkil #ad
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch. Cross cut capacity: 7. 75-inch; diagonal cut capacity: 7. 25-inch. Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees.
Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts. Cut material: Stone/Masonry. Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris.
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 1 year warranty|
8. PORTER-CABLE #ad
PORTER-CABLE Wet Tile Saw PCE980 #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts. Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.
Rpm:2850 rpm. Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart. Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse. Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator.