As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Xtricity #ad
29 Watt, E26 Medium Base, 380 Lumens, 40W Equivalent, 2700K Soft White, A19 Clear Halogen Light Bulb, 120V 4 Pack #adXtricity #ad
- Applications - ideal for kitchen, vanity, living rooms, bedroom, bathroom, patios, ceiling fans, porches, garages and workshops; Perfect for lamps, sconces, pendant and string lights.
Dimmable - customize the brightness to your preference; Ideal for home or commercial use. 29 watt a19 crystal clear halogen bulb - provides 380 Lumens of bright crisp light; Comfortable 2700K soft white color; Standard E26 Medium Base.
Standard household light bulb - traditional look is great for pendant lighting and decorative lighting; Clear glass with tungsten wire; 360° omnidirectional beam angle. Energy savings - uses only 29 watts replacing the 40 watt incandescent equivalent; Lasts 1, 000 hours,.
2. PHILIPS #ad
HALOGEN BULB A19 29W SW #adPHILIPS #ad
- Halogen light bulbs have a longer life and a higher light output than incandescent bulbs. Applications: interior, track lighting, interior recessed lighting, security lighting.
Philips a19 halogen bulb, 120V, 29W, . Halogen bulbs have a whiter and brighter light and less blackening, dimmable with most dimmers. Base: e26 medium screw,, rated life Hr: 1000, luminous flux lm: 380, .
|Manufacturer||Philips Lighting #ad|
3. GE Lighting #ad
390 Lumen, Replacement for 40-Watt Light Bulbs, GE Lightingneral Purpose White Light Bulbs, 4-Pack, A19 Light Bulbs, GE Lighting HaloGE Lightingn Light Bulbs, 29-Watt, Medium Base, Soft White #adGE Lighting #ad
- General purpose white light bulbs: ge light bulbs are the perfect general purpose, sconces, and bare sockets in kitchens, white light bulbs that fit table lamps, bathrooms and workspaces of all sizes.
These warm light bulbs have 2800 Kelvin color temperature. Cozy, relaxing white light bulbs: the a19 light bulbs emit a warm, soft white light. Light bulbs lasting 09 years: these light bulbs are rated to last 09 years based on 3 hours of daily use.
40-watt replacement light bulbs: these energy saving light bulbs replace incandescent 40-Watt light bulbs while only using 29-Watts 390 lumens. Save money with incandescent replacement light bulbs: These light bulbs cost $3. 49 per year in energy to operate, using 28% less energy than 40-Watt light bulbs. These ge light bulbs will not disappoint.
|Brand||GE Lighting #ad|
|Manufacturer||GE Lighting #ad|
4. Philips LED #ad
4-Pack, Soft White, Philips 426007 29-watt A19 Dimmable Light Bulb #adPhilips LED #ad
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs. Ideal for use in living rooms, bathrooms, offices, dining rooms, hallways, bedrooms, kitchens. Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly.
Contains no mercury. Philips 29-watt a19 ecovantage Energy-Saving household light bulb replaces a 40-Watt incandescent.
|Brand||Philips LED #ad|
5. GE Lighting #ad
8-Pack, 430-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, GE Lighting 66246 Soft White 29-Watt #adGE Lighting #ad
- Lasts 09 years based on 3 hours per day usage. A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures. 430 lumens providing cozy, relaxing light - 2800K soft white light appearance.
Estimated yearly energy costs 3. 49 based on 3 hours per day 011 per kWh. Pack of 8 bulbs, 40-watts replacement uses only 29-watts.
6. Westinghouse Lighting #ad
Westinghouse Lighting 3687000 29 Watt A19 Eco-Halogen Soft White Light Bulb with Medium Base 4-Pack #adWestinghouse Lighting #ad
- Perfect for table and floor lamps, Ceiling fans, porch lights, and outdoor lanterns and completely dimmable. Costs depend on rates and use.
Soft white finish, eco-halogen, medium base, 29 watts, 120 volt. Estimated yearly energy cost: $3. 49 based on 3 hrs/day, 11/kwh. Light appearance: 2900K. Bulb life of 1, 000 average rated hours.
7. GE Lighting #ad
Soft White, GE Lighting HaloGE Lightingn Light Bulbs, Medium Base, 4-Pack, Replacement for 100-Watt Light Bulbs in total, 40-Watt, A19 Light Bulbs, 430 Lumen, GE Lightingneral Purpose White Light Bulbs #adGE Lighting #ad
- These warm light bulbs have 2800 Kelvin color temperature. General purpose white light bulbs: ge light bulbs are the perfect general purpose, and bare sockets in kitchens, sconces, white light bulbs that fit table lamps, bathrooms and workspaces of all sizes.
Save money with incandescent replacement light bulbs: These light bulbs cost $3. 49 per year in energy to operate, using 28% less energy than 40-Watt light bulbs.
These ge light bulbs will not disappoint. Light bulbs lasting 09 years: these light bulbs are rated to last 09 years based on 3 hours of daily use. 40-watt replacement light bulbs: these energy saving light bulbs replace traditional 40-Watt light bulbs while only using 29-Watts 430 lumens. Cozy, relaxing white light bulbs: the a19 light bulbs emit a warm, soft white light.
|Brand||GE Lighting #ad|
|Manufacturer||GE Lighting #ad|
8. Amazon Basics #ad
10,000 Hour Lifetime, Amazon Basics 40W Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack #adAmazon Basics #ad
- Its incandescent equivalent based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use. Provides 450 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness.
Not eligible for shipments to California. With a life of 10, 000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years based on 3 hours of use each day. This bulb costs only $072 per year to operate based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs.
With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room. This led light bulb uses only 6 watts of energy, saving up to $37. 40 over the life of the bulb vs.
|Brand||Amazon Basics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Amazon Basics #ad|