As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Goldblatt #ad
1/8" & 1/4" Square, Made of Premium Stainless Steel with Soft Grip Handle, Perfect for Masonry Tile Work, Goldblatt 2-Piece Notch Trowel Set #adGoldblatt #ad
- No matter how much mortar you pile onto the trowel, the trowel creates spaces between the lines of mortar, the notches apply it in nice. Meet different needstwo pieces square notch trowel set include 1/8x1/8x1/8" and 1/4X1/4X1/4" two different size title trowels that can be commonly used in tile and flooring installation.
Notched designsquare notched trowels make it easy to apply only a specific amount of mortar. Please feel free to contact us if there is any problem. High qualitymade of premium stainless steel for high strength, mirror finish for rust-resistant corrosion-resistant and easy cleanup, strong and durable.
Also, you could get air pockets that prevent the tile from lying flat or adhering properly, will make your tile install work perfect.
Strong aluminum mounting securely welding with blades for long lifespan. Ergonomics handleergonomic handle makes them comfortable to use for less hand fatigue, and provide superior balance and strength while working. Larger notches are required for larger tiles, while smaller notches are more commonly used to install small tiles. U-notch trowel set includes 11" X 4. 5" and 16" x 4". They will last for years to come.
2. Schluter Systems #ad
SCHLUTER SYSTEMS KERDI 1/8" X 1/8" SQUARE NOTCH TROWEL #adSchluter Systems #ad
- X 1/8 in. Square notches. Easy to grip handle. Square notch trowel makes spreading thinset easy. Metal trowel. 1/8 in.
3. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products 20057 1/8-Inch by 1/8-Inch by 1/8-Inch Premium Square Notch #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Durable blade. Professional tile install tool. Comfortable TPR handle. Heavy duty construction. For small format tile.
4. Bon Tool #ad
Wood Handle, 1/8" X 3/16" Rect, Bon Tool 14-321 Notched Trowel #adBon Tool #ad
- Square notched trowels with wood handle. Leader in professional contruction tools. Innovative, durable. The largest selection of tools manufactured to the highest quality standards.
|Brand||Bon Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bon Tool #ad|
5. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products 20055 1/8-Inch by 1/8-Inch by 1/8-Inch Premium U Notch #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Professional tile install tool. Premium trowel with TPR grip. Comfort grip handle. Notched for custom tiling jobs. Hardened and tempered steel blade.
6. Schluter Systems #ad
11/64 X 11/64 SQUARE NOTCH, SCHLUTER DITRA TROWEL #adSchluter Systems #ad
- It is good practice to periodically lift a corner of the membrane after embedding it in the thin-set mortar to check the fleece for full coverage.
Ditra-trowel features a 11/64" x 11/64" 4. 5 mm x 4. 5 mm square notch. For ditra use the ditra trowel, which features an 11/64" x 11/64" 4. 5 mm x 4. 5 mm square-notched design, is recommended.
7. Stone Coat Countertops #ad
Masonry, and More! Lightweight Hand Trowel is Reusable and Easy to Clean for Epoxy Projects and Home Improvement!, Tile, 1/8” Square Notch Trowel for Epoxy #adStone Coat Countertops #ad
- Perfect for epoxy projects – use a 1/8” x 1/8” square notched trowel to spread epoxy over tile, countertops, wood, tables, bar tops, and so many other DIY projects! Smooth out your epoxy resin to give your surface a perfectly flat, even finish!.
Made for stone coat epoxy – use a square notch trowel with countertop epoxy kits from stone coat Countertops! Combine with a Stone Coat Chop Brush and Roller Kit for best results! Recommended for masonry, designers, remodelers, professional contractors, craftsmen, and DIY artists!.
Unmatched durability – 1/8” square notch trowel is made out of all-steel! strong enough to withstand multiple uses over a vast array of projects! when it comes to durability, so the epoxy drips run away from the teeth! This way, trims, including edges, you can get the most out of your new resin Trowel! Small and lightweight – square notch trowel is lightweight and easy to maneuver around tough to reach spots, nothing beats our metal Trowels! Cleanable and reusable – easily clean your square notch trowel for your next epoxy project! Simply set the Trowel on end, and so much more! Grab onto the metal handle for fast and easy maneuverability!.