As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WELD-ON #ad
IPS Weld-On 3 Acrylic Plastic Cement with Weld-On Applicator Bottle with Needle, 4 oz Can, Clear #adWELD-ON #ad
- Very fast-setting Solvent Cement for Bonding Acrylic. The date stamped on the bottom of the can is the date when the product was MANUFACTURED. Product expires two years from thE MANUFACTURING DATE. Contents of Can: 4 fl oz. Color: clear. Applicator Bottle with Needle is included.
2. WELD-ON #ad
IPS Weld-On 3 Acrylic Plastic Cement, 1 Pint and Weld-On Applicator Bottle with Needle, Clear 1 #adWELD-ON #ad
- Applicator Bottle with Needle. Contents of can: 1 pint 16 fl oz. Very fast-setting Solvent Cement for Bonding Acrylic. Color: Clear.
3. Weldon #ad
Pint and Weld-On Applicator Bottle, Clear, IPS Weld-On 16 Acrylic Plastic Cement with Needle #adWeldon #ad
- 2 oz flexible plastic bottle. 16-gauge 1-1/2" stainless steel needle. 1 pint weld-on 16 Acrylic Solvent Cement.
4. WELD-ON #ad
5 oz Tube, IPS Weld-On 16 Acrylic Plastic Cement #adWELD-ON #ad
- Scigrip 16 is recommended as an excellent general purpose, high strength acrylic cement. It is especially useful where fast cure and high strength are desired for applications such as large housings, plastic letters, signs, industrial fabrications, display items, lenses and models.
Scigrip 16 is recommended as an excellent general purpose, high strength acrylic cement.
5. SCIGRIP #ad
SCIGRIP 16 Acrylic Cement, Clear, Low-VOC, Medium bodied, 1 Pint Can with Screw-on Cap #adSCIGRIP #ad
- Low voc content. Available in a variety of sizes to suit your style. Fast setting with a working time of 5 - 6 minutes. High-strength solvent cement for bonding acrylic.
Bonds rigid pvc, butyrate, styrene, ABS, polycarbonate to themselves and each other, as well as other plastics and porous surfaces.
|Manufacturer||IPS Corporation #ad|
6. 3M #ad
3M Scotch-Weld Plastic & Rubber Instant Adhesive PR40, Clear #ad3M #ad
- Precise application: pinch container for a precise drop or squeeze for a steady bead. Low viscosity adhesive is easily applied from the bottle.
Strong, durable and long lasting bond on a variety of substrates. Bonds to a number of substrates, including plastics and rubbers. Fast curing to keep projects moving quickly.