As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus S2 Dimmer Switch ZEN77, No Aux Switch Needed | Z-Wave Hub Required, White | Simple Direct 3-Way and 4-Way Solution Works with Regular Switches #adZOOZ #ad
- Just wire the zooz in the box with direct connection to power and neutral check your boxes before buying. Faster installation: the new model is just 1. 16" deep so it will fit a shallow or crowded box much easier! It takes half the time to install the S2 switches in 3-way and 4-way set-ups than for any other Z-Wave solution.
Lifetime tech support. New multi-color led indicator with adjustable brightness level, night light mode, and many more features to customize the dimmer if you have access to advanced features from your hub. New 700 series z-wave: boost your network with the latest z-wave technology that offers more range and faster communication speed than ever before.
And if you need to troubleshoot connectivity issues, or 5-way set-up, 4-way, access a built-in range test tool straight from the switch! Simple 3-way & 4-way: use it with existing on/off switches no dimmers in your 3-way, even if load and line are not in the same box. No need for add-on switches, no need to rewire other boxes.
Z-wave plus and eTL certified for communication and safety standards compliance. Works with all of the led's other dimmers flicker with 120 VAC only, no 0-10V control! Hub required sold separately, scroll down for compatibility. Wireless brightness control: turn your lights on or off and dim them with z-wave. Intuitive wiring diagrams are printed in the manual look for more on the Zooz website and if you need custom instructions, just ask! More features: double tap to go from off to full brightness single tap to last brightness level - now fully programmable if your hub supports advanced settings.
2. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Double Switch White ZEN30 for Fan and Light Combo NO Speed Control, Hub Required Works with Hubitat, SmartThings, Wink, Signal Repeater, Vera #adZOOZ #ad
- Smart bulb ready! double tap to full brightness, adjustable ramp rate, and dimming speed your hub needs to support advanced setting input. Contact support for details.
Powerful relay: connect any load up to 15a, including ceiling and exhaust fans for reliable on/off control from the relay button and via Z-Wave. Easy installation: pigtail wires for convenient connections. Or use the button for scene control multi-tap supported by select hubs only, contact support before buying.
No direct 3-way, only virtual 3-way available. Multi-functional dimmer: smooth brightness control for incandescent and led bulbs up to 75 Watts of LEDs. Neutral wire required check before buying. The device is etl certified and conforms with North American safety standards. No side tabs and just 1. 1" deep to fit shallow and crowded switch boxes.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase.|
3. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 12/24 V DC RGBW Dimmer ZEN31 for LED Strips and DC Lighting, Work as a Network Repeater Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- Program schedules, and create custom scenes if this functionality is supported by your hub. Reliable tech: the rgbw dimmer is z-wave plus certified and comes with the latest S2 security protocol as well as 128-bit signal encryption to keep your smart home secure. You can also use the 4 input terminals to monitor analog low voltage sensors and add Z-Wave to even more devices around you! Questions? get in touch with Zooz support or the Amazon seller for quick and friendly help! Add physical control of the light by connecting an on/off or momentary wall switch to the RGBW Dimmer, scene control double tap, the Zooz ZAC99 model will work great.
Do not exceed 120 w total for 12 v dc strips or 240 w total for 24 V DC strips! Do NOT use with addressable LED strips. Add the rgbw dimmer to your Z-Wave hub to get wireless control of your lighting. It was tested to work well with homeseer, Fibaro Home Center, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler please contact seller for details or go to Zooz support page for details.
Hub compatibility: this is an advanced z-wave device and it requires an open z-wave hub to display correctly. How it works: you'll need a 12 or 24 v dc not ac! power supply depending on your led strip requirements to power both the strip sold separately and the rgBW Dimmer. The device is ul listed and conforms with North American safety standards. Made in Europe with carefully selected components.
4. ZOOZ #ad
White | Z-Wave Hub Required, Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Remote Control & Scene Controller ZEN34 Battery Powered #adZOOZ #ad
- Z-wave hub compatibility: most basic z-wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. This is a battery-powered device with a magnetic base that allows a flexible installation anywhere you always wanted another light switch no electrician needed! Please do not buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, instructions included with the product, Hubitat, Home Assistant, it will not be recognized correctly by your system.
Anywhere switch: install it in a regular switch box or stick it to any flat surface for convenient and wire-free control. Z-wave hub required, sold separately. New 700 series: this product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
Note: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. The zen34 is supported by: SmartThings with a custom handler, and HomeSeer. Remote control: use the paddles like remote control buttons to trigger scenes and turn other smart home devices on or off.
|Warranty||12-month limited warranty|
5. GE #ad
In-Wall Toggle Commercial Grade 120/277 VAC, SmartThings, White, Works with Ring, Alexa, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Z-Wave Hub Required, 43074 #adGE #ad
- Light-commercial capable – supports 120vac and 277vac for universal use in a variety of systems. Works with all led, cFL, incandescent and halogen, and other devices. Neutral wire required. Space-saving housing design – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Alexa compatible – requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with echo products alexa device and hub sold separately. Up to five add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance. Supported voltage – 120/277 VAC.
It must be connected to a supported hub to interact with the Alexa. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment. Additional features – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on or off and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures.
The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with GE-branded Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Easy installation with simplewire – auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
|Manufacturer||Jasco Products Company, LLC #ad|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
6. UltraPro #ad
UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 39351, White Paddle Only, ZWave Hub Required, Google Assistant, Repeater/Range Extender, Compatible with Alexa, 3-Way Ready #adUltraPro #ad
- Wirelessly control & schedule lights and other devices – schedule timed events for connected devices. In-wall installation with hard wired connections neutral wire required – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes.
Customize scenes for day or night, tablet, home or away. Alexa compatible hub required - requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products Alexa device and hub are sold separately.
Full range dimming – give your space the perfect amount of light with the ability to customize the brightness levels from 0 to 100%. Includes a blue lED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room. Wall plate is NOT included.
Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually. Requires a z-wave certified hub - compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, Wink, Trane, Nexia, HomeSeer, ADT, Ring, SmartThings, Fibaro, Vera, and more. Works only with dimmable bulbs and lamps.
7. Enbrighten #ad
Repeater/Range Extender, 46203, Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, ZWave Hub Required, White & Light Almond, 3-Way Ready, Google Assistant #adEnbrighten #ad
- Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. Supported voltage – 120VAC.
Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Voice control – alexa and google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub.
Quick fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Neutral wire required. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, home Seer, Nexia, Wink, ADT Pulse, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Honeywell, ADT Command, Ring Alarm, Trane, Vivint, Vera and more.
Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included. Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
8. Enbrighten #ad
Enbrighten Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Works with Alexa, ZWave Hub Required, Repeater/Range Extender, 3-Way Ready, 46201, Google Assistant, White & Light Almond #adEnbrighten #ad
- Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smart things, wink, trane, Nexia, Ring Alarm, ADT Command, ADT Pulse, Home Seer, Honeywell, Vivian, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150 feet.
The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12723, 46199, 12728, or 46200.
Voice control – alexa and google assistant compatible requires a z-wave certified hub. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. Includes white and light almond paddles wall plate not included.
Quick fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Full-home coverage - z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts.
9. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Mesh Network Scene Controller ZEN32, White | Z-Wave Hub Required #adZOOZ #ad
- Note: your smart speaker is NOT a Z-Wave hub. Direct 3-way solution: no add-on switch needed! works with regular 3-way switches as long as NEUTRAL is present. Use the buttons to enter "away" mode on your way out or to turn off all of the lights before you go to bed with a single click. The device is etl certified and conforms with North American safety standards.
Wire it just like the ZEN21/ZEN71 models. The zen32 scene controller is supported by: SmartThings with a custom handler, Hubitat, Home Assistant, and HomeSeer. Neutral wire required check before buying. Main button: connect a 120 v light fixture up to 150 w for led's to control it via z-Wave or use the main button for wireless control only with up to 7 button triggers available.
Please follow the appropriate diagram in the manual and rewire both boxes exactly as shown. Z-wave hub required, sold separately. 4 remote buttons: program each button to activate scenes or other devices in your network for one-touch control of your favorite smart lighting presets.
Please do not buy this device if your hub isn't listed here, instructions included with the product, it will not be recognized correctly by your system. Works great as a single pole switch too! Z-wave hub compatibility: most basic z-wave systems aren't advanced enough to allow scene control programming. New 700 series: this product is built on the latest 700 series Z-Wave chip for better signal coverage than ever, faster communication, with S2 authenticated security and SmartStart for effortless pairing.
|Warranty||5-year limited manufacturer warranty|
10. EVA LOGIK #ad
Alexa ZW31, Works with SmartThings, Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer Light Switch 3 Way | Built-in Z-Wave Repeater | Works with Existing Regular 3-Way Switch, Zwave Hub Required, Wink #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Important: must have neutral wire for this to work, please check your wiring prior to purchasing. Only single and 3 way, not support 4 way! Affordable 3-way solution: work with regular 3-way switches, no special companion switch needed! Can be used with a regular ON/OFF non-smart switch NOTE: "Non-Smart" switch has to be an On/Off 3-Way, not a Dimming 3-Way.
Alexa device and hub sold separately.
Built-in signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices. Alexa compatible: requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with echo products. Provides best dimming capabilities, Ecosmart, ge, sylvania, philips, works with most popular dimmable LED's including Cree, Sunco, and others. Requires a Z-Wave certified Hub.