As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Strong Hand Tools #ad
MVDF44, Pull Force 18 lbs, Pull Force 12 lbs XFV4: 2 pcs. 2.2", Magnets On Both Pad Face & Bottom, Strong Hand Tools, Magnetic V-Pads Kit, 4 Piece Kit XDV4: 2 pcs. 2" #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Heat warning: avoid pronlonged exposure to high heat. Rare-earth Magnets may demagnetize with temp. Light duty & tight spot holding! Build, hold, and position steel.
Magnets on both pad face and the bottom. Exceeding 185°F. Hold and position round, flat, and square Parts in light duty substructure applications! Each v-pad contains 4 rare-earth magnets.
2. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Pull Force: 65 lbs, 4-3/8" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/8", On/Off Switches, Heavy Duty, Strong Hand Tools, MSA46-HD, Adjust-O Magnet Square #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Fast and safe set-up! Ideal for round and square tubing, angle, and flat stock. Dimension: 4-3/8 x 3-3/4 x 1-1/8″ 111 x 95 x 29 mm. Simply turn off and wipe.
The fast & easy way to hold metal work pieces at 45 Degree & 90 Degree. Max. Pull force: 90 LBS 40 kg. Turn the magnet off when setting up, turn on when you're ready to work. Easy to clean.
3. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Max Pull Force: 18 LBS 8 kg, Adjustable Magnetic Tab Holder, Adjustable Magnetic V-Pad Base, MagTab, Strong Hand Tools, VAL-MFT10 , Magnetic Tack Welding Tool, MFT10 #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Pull force: 18 LBS. Dimension: 4 x 3 x 1-1/4″. The better, or any small metal pieces, faster way to hold tabs in place for tack welding! Hold tabs, parallel or perpendicular to the substructure.
Max. The adjustable magnetic V-shape base adjusts for different shapes: round, flat, angle metal surfaces.
4. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Grasshopper Welding Finger, Strong Hand Tools, AGH230 #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Magnetic V-Pad Base. Brass Tip. Spring-loaded arm self-adjusts for repetiTIOUS WORK HOLDING. Max. Slid arm to adjust hold-down force. Pull force 35 lbs. Pinpoint holding provides maximum clearance for tack welds.
5. Strong Hand Tools #ad
VAL-MST327 , 12°, MST327, 90° & 60° Angle Setting, Twin Pack, Magnetic Corner Squares, 3-1/4 x 3-3/4 x 5/8″, Max Pull Force: 30 lbs, Low Profile, Strong Hand Tools #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Pull force: 30 LBS 14 kg. One side corner "relief" provides clearance for tall lips. Max. Create 90 corners by holding from the outside, providing you with an unobstructed area for inside tack welds.
Time saving magnetic tools for use in the shop & in the field. Use the outer edges of the Corner Magnet for setting up materials at 60 .
6. Strong Hand Tools #ad
PG114V Strong hand Tools PG114V Pipe Pliers with Large V-Pads, 11-Inch, Strong Hand Tools, STRONG #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Oal: 11″ 280 mm. Max clamping capacity: 1-1/2″ – 2-1/2″ 38 – 64 mm. Adjustable top spindle for holding pipes of varying sizes. Throat depth: 3-1/2″ 89 mm. Thread: M10 .
7. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Angle Setting Pin, Strong Hand Tools, MLA600, Inside/Outside Magnets, 6", Mag. Pull Force 33 lbs, Welding Square, Adjustable Angle Magnetic Square, Angle 30°-270° #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Use hex hole on magnet for breakaway leverage. Hold and position sheet metal, round pipes, square, angled or flat stock. Use mounting holes to link two magnets together for use as fixturing elements.
Adjustable angle 30°-270°. Inside / outside angles constructed of two independent magnets for consistent magnetic force.
8. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Reverse-Action Clamping Pliers, Expand-O Pliers, Max 2-3/4" 70 mm, PE10, 10", Clamping Pressure: 900 LBS 410 kg, Strong Hand Tools, Min: 1-3/8" 35 mm #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- The two v-pads instantly adjust to round or flat surfaces. One magnetic v-pad, One Standard V-Pad. Unique, reverse-action clamping and Spreading Pliers! Jaws move in opposite directions to push against two surfaces. Bottom adjustable Magnetic V-Pad holds Pliers in place.
9. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Thread: M8, Two Fixed V-Pads, 6" Pipe Pliers, PG622V, MAX Clamping Capacity: 1″ – 2″ 25 – 50 mm, Throat Depth: 2″ 50 mm, Strong Hand Tools #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- Thread: M8. Opening: 1″ – 2″ 25 – 50 mm. Throat depth: 2″ 50 mm. Bottom v-pad: fixed. Oal: 6″ 150 mm. Top v-pad: fixed.
10. Strong Hand Tools #ad
Magnetic V-Pads, Adjustable, 4 Piece Kit 2 pcs. 2.2""2 pcs. 3.4""" MVFN46, "Strong Hand Tools #adStrong Hand Tools #ad
- 2″ v-pads xfv2 2 pcs. 4″ v-pads xNV2. Time saving magnetic tools for use in the shop & in the field. Hold and position round, flat, and square parts in light duty substructure applications! Magnets on the pad face only.
2 pcs. 3. Light duty & tight spot holding! Build, Hold, and Position Steel. 2.