As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline RPG20 Cable Single Leg 20ft SRL with Steel Snap Hook End| Roofing | Construction | Personal Fall Arrest Protection | Galvanized Steel Retractable Lifeline/Safety Yoyo #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- Conforms to osha 1926 subpart M, OSHA 1910 Frontline offers an exhaustive range of Self Retractable Lifelines with galvanized steel wire cable lanyard. Conforms to ansi z 359.
14-2014 class B. These srl's have a swivel anchorage eye and snaphook with impact indicator at the attachment end. Casing is made of high impact strength polymer to prevent breakage and is nearly indestructible.
2. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
30', Guardian Fall Protection 42002 Velocity Cable SRL #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Numerous lengths available. Galvanized cable or web lifeline. Compact and lightweight design. Meets or exceeds all OSHA & ANSI standards. Carabiner included.
3. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline RPG082RLE Leading Edge Cable Twin Leg 8ft SRL with Steel Rebar Hook Ends | OSHA & ANSI Compliant SRL | Durable, Lightweight & Compact | Galvanized Steel Wire Retractable/Safety Yoyo #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- Lightweight and compact, so its easily transported to the different locations. The twin slide connector features two secure buttons which require two distinct actions to open the carabiner, therefore preventing accidental disengagement.
User max weight Capacity: 310 lbs. Meets or exceeds ansi z359. 14-2014 & osha 1926 subpart m, OSHA 1910 Connector strength: 5, 000 lbs. Quick-action breaking system with swivel top with side lifeline exit.
4. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline RPW062R Web Twin Leg 6ft SRL with Steel Rebar Hook Ends | OSHA & ANSI Compliant SRL | Extremely Lightweight & Compact | 100% Double Tie-Off | Class A Self Retracting Lifeline #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- Conforms to ansi z 359. 14-2014 class a and conforms to osha 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 Incorporated with robust & durable casing, this SRL is extremely light in weight & easy to carry almost pocket size.
Automatic quick fall arrester to arrest fall to less than 900 lbs & fall arrest distance less than 24″. High strength housing provides maximum durability, making the unit nearly indestructible. Can be used as a single & Y-Shaped Lanyard with Mono/Twin Connectors.
5. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline RPGC30LE Leading Edge Cable Single Leg 30ft SRL with Steel Snap Hook End with Carry on Handle and Tagline | OSHA & ANSI Compliant SRL | Construction Safety Yoyo #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- The srl is of high strength, corrosion resistant components making its performance highly dependable. Meets or exceeds ansi z359. 14-2014 & osha 1926 subpart m, OSHA 1910 Casing is rugged, lightweight and made of durable thermoplastic material.
Connector strength: 5, 000 lbs, User Max Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. Features a rubber TPV ergonomic handle for easy transportation and better user ergonomics.
6. 3M #ad
Snap Hook, Quick Connector for Harness Mounting, 6', Navy/Yellow, 3/4" Dyneema Polyester Web, 3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok 3101228 Fall Protection SRL #ad3M #ad
- Extremely compact, lightweight design. Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness. Not for consumer sale or use.
I-safe equipped. Self-locking snap hook on lifeline. 6 ft 18m of 3/4" 19mm dyneema fiber and polyester web and snap hook, quick connector for harness mounting. For industrial/occupational use only.
|Manufacturer||Capital Safety #ad|
7. Peakworks #ad
20 ft Vertical and Horizontal Cable, Hunting, V845533020LE, Rescue, Peakworks Fall Protection Safety Lifeline, Roofing, Self Retracting SRL Cable, Galvanized Steel Snap Hook Harness for Climbing #adPeakworks #ad
- Safety certified: this lifeline meets ansi z359. 14-2012 and csa z259. 2. 1 standards for fall resistance system guidelines. It's designed for use with many industrial & recreational functions, including rock climbing, emergency rescue, roofing, construction.
Enhanced protection: it's designed to protect the worker when operating near an edge and fall hazards are present. It's made of lightweight aluminum for maximum operator comfort. Durable snap hook: designed for improved productivity and impact resistance, the anchor point incorporates a heavy duty, convenient swivel eye with a durable snap hook that stands up to the harshest working environments.
Lightweight with high capacity: the srl provides reliable protection for workers, while also allowing more freedom of movement with their inertial breaking mechanism.
Superior performance: this galvanized steel cable, self retracting lifeline is manufactured using a special 3/16" thick cable, giving it the best performance for its type. It provides additional protection against sharp or abrasive surfaces and can be mounted below a worker’s fall arrest D-ring.
8. FRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
Frontline Fall Protection RPA092TB Tie Back Twin Leg Web 9ft SRL with Tie Back Hook Ends | Comfort Lightweight Compact and Rugged | Quick Action Braking System | OSHA and ANSI Compliant #adFRONTLINE FALL PROTECTION #ad
- It's thermoplastic housing is extremely rugged, making the SRL durable and a reliable fall protection device. User max weight Capacity: 310 lbs. Meets or exceeds ansi z359. 14-2014 & osha 1926 subpart m, OSHA 1910 Tie-back: can be used to tie-off directly to anchoring devices or directly to the structure when suitable structure anchor is available.
Lifeline length: 9’. Twin leg 9ft srl allows for 100% tie-off when moving/climbing to different locations. Connector strength: 5, 000 lbs.
9. 3M #ad
8 ft. 2.4 m, 1 EA, 3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok edge Twin-Leg Quick Connect Fall Protection Self Retracting Lifeline SRL, Cable Construction 3500227, Orange #ad3M #ad
- For industrial/occupational use only. Specifically designed for foot level tie off and sharp edge applications. 8 ft 24m twin-leg lifelines with 3/16" 5mm galvanized steel wire rope and steel rebar locking hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.
A built-in rfid identification tag helps the user record and store information on inspections. Rebar lock nose hook, 2-1/2-inch gate, on leg ends.
Not for consumer sale or use. Installs to the webbing of harness, leaving the dorsal D-ring open for other equipment or rescue Designed to provide a snug fit to the worker's back, eliminating nuisance flopping.
8-foot 2. 4m working length. The devices are virtually unnoticeable on your back, stay out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement. Wow it's orange, so you know your worker has the right gear for the job. Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility and 100% fall protection. 100 percent tie off.
10. Guardian Fall Protection #ad
Guardian Fall Protection 11106 Snap Hook #adGuardian Fall Protection #ad
- Designed to reduce nuisance lock-ups. Average arrest force. Worker capacity range : leading edge 130-310 lbs. Connects directly to harness webbing. Applicable standards: osha 1910 subpart m, osha 1910 ansi z359. 12-2014, ansi a1032-2012. Non-leading edge 130-420 lbs. Class b srl – 900 lbs.
|Brand||Guardian Fall Protection #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pure Safety Group #ad|
|Warranty||Guardian Fall Protection (henceforth referred to as GFP) expressly warrants to the purchaser that all GFP products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. This warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship (those resulting from product design and/or manufacture); it does not cover conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse, or accident. GFP’s obligation under this warranty applies for the lifetime of the product, and is limited to the replacement of product only. This warranty is not transferable to any other GFP service, and does not apply to product that is resold after having been put into service. No other person or firm is authorized to assume or assign for GFP any other liability in connection with the sale or use of GFP products. Furthermore, this warranty is void if any product is changed or altered in any way, or if the product is used in a manner other than for which it is intended. GFP shall not be liable for any punitive or consequential damages of any nature, including loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of productivity, or delay of project, under any form of liability, including contract, warranty, negligence, wrongful act, or other legal or equal liability. Always refer to your company-specific policies, and refer to state and federal regulations pertaining to the proper use of fall protection equipment.|