As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. POWERTEC #ad
Jointers and Woodworking | for Woodworker Safety & Control, POWERTEC 71510 Deluxe Safety Push Block and Stick Set | 5 Pack | Ergonomic Handles with Max Grip | Push blocks and Sticks for Table Saw #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Stick function: offers enhanced hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – the l-shaped stick also called a v push stick allows you to push the entire work piece through the blades, and the standard straight push stick is great when you have limited space - both are narrow and are useful when working with smaller stock.
Includes: 1 deluxe push stick magnetic type, 1 Deluxe L-Shaped Push Sticks, 2 deluxe Push Blocks, and 1 Dual Handle Push Block. Applications: push blocks are commonly used for face jointing, ripping plywood, routing and other woodworking applications and push sticks are commonly used in combination with jointers, tablesaws, router tables and shapers.
Deluxe grip/craftsmanship: each premium pusher tool features an easy grip ergonomic handle that’s safe, easy to work with and feels natural in the hand; This premium safety push block and stick package was designed for durability, maximum control and engineered with a safety first approach to woodworking.
Block function: provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting - safety blocks allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Router Tables, Safety Woodworking Push Block and Push Stick Package 5 Piece Set In Safety Orange Color, Ideal for Woodworkers and Use On Table Saws, Jointers and Band Saws #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, band saw, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects.
Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block. From the narrow v-style push stick, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications. This five piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, shaper, band saw, to the beefy long push block, table saw and jointer.
The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks 1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block, 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick.
This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. The soles are also washable with with warm water. The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, jointer or a router table. Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the safety orange color for high visibility when in use. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process.
3. BIG HORN #ad
Big Horn, KBP50 10228 Woodworkers Table Saw Safety Push Block Set 5 Piece #adBIG HORN #ad
- Provides safety to woodworkers when using router table, band/table saw, shaper, jointer etc. Tough plastic build ensures durability. Includes 1 long push block, 2 short push blocks, 1 V-stick and 1 push stick. Colored bright Orange for better visibility in low light areas.
|Brand||BIG HORN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
4. POWERTEC #ad
Router Tables, POWERTEC 71552 4-Piece Universal Featherboard Woodworking Safety Kit w/Magnetic Push Stick and Deluxe Push Blocks for Table Saws, Jointers #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 1 universal feather board with t-slot bolts, 1 magnetic Push Stick POWERTEC 71337, threaded knobs and mounting hardware, 2 Deluxe Push Blocks 71339p2. Push stick: our deluxe push stick comes with an ergonomically designed handle for control and provides preventive protection with an 11-1/2” reach and a 90 degree notch for stock movement and management, plus built-in magnets for table storage.
Function: this woodworking kit provides you with everything you need to help secure, guide and control your stock, while keeping your hands and fingers safe and away from table saw, planers, jointers, router tables or band saw blades and cutters.
Push blocks: possess an ez-grip for safe and comfortable handling, and is made with high quality material perfect for face jointing, ripping, routing and other woodworking projects. Featherboard fence: features a reversible design that works with both t-track and t-slots and features our exclusive miter lock system that works with an assortment of infeed and outfeed applications.
5. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71032 Safety Push Block Set for Woodworking, Table Saws, Orange Color, 2-Pack, Jointers and Router Tables #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Features: ergonomic handles for hand placement and maneuverability, 3/16” thick foam pads for gripping, color coded for high visibility while in use and storage. Keep this block between your fingers and the cutting tool and work with confidence knowing fingers and hands are safe.
Ideal for use with radial saws, table saws, jointers and shapers. Measure 3-inch x 5-7/8-Inch. Quality: injected and molded with thick, highly durable ABS plastic material and made to withstand the wear and tear commonly associated with daily workshop use.
Applications: push blocks work for a wide range of projects, or you could use two at a time for additional downward pressure, and can be used one by one to feed stock through your router table with a fence, such as feeding stock through a jointer.
Function: these woodworking safety tools are designed to help you grip and navigate your workpiece more efficiently, providing you with more accurate, safer cuts; Ideal for use with radial saws, table saws, jointers and shapers. Includes: 2 premium push blocks for woodworking, each block measures 3 inches x 6 inches with 3/16” thick foam pad. Workpiece holds tight with natural rubber friction pads. Guides wood through cutters.
6. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT 4 Pack Safety Push Sticks – Straight Table Saw Push Blocks and V Style Push Sticks Wood Working Push Stick Set #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Make smooth cuts easily: use the deadwood crafted tools 4 pack v style band saw push block and Straight Jointer Push Sticks to push thin pieces of wood through your cutting machines with ease; Woodworking push sticks plane jointer accessories help to create smoother, and professional looking cuts by improving your visibility, control, more effective, and safety when working with woodworking saws and power tools.
Built to last: constructed of sturdy abs plastic provides these safety push block and stick sets with maximum strength and stability; Table saw push tool butt ends grab onto the edge of your stock to guide your project; Each package includes 2 v style bandsaw push sticks and 2 straight tablesaw push sticks in a bright orange color for increased visibility.
Works with your cutting machines: v style benchtop planer push tool fit into spaces as thin as. 5 inches 1. 3cm while the straight woodworking pushers fit spaces as thin as. 75 inches 1. 9cm; simply hook the table saw stick butt against the edge of your stock and push to guide wood through your benchtop planer, benchtop jointer, table saw, router table, or other woodworking power tools.
Designed for comfort and efficiency: comfortable handles help maintain consistent pressure on your stock while keeping your fingers at a safe distance from your cutting blades for increased control, visibility, and security; V style push blocks feature angled handles and 6. 5 inch contact length for a consistent hold on longer projects while the 11. 5 inch push sticks keep your hands at a farther distance from the cutting head for increased safety.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
7. Fulton #ad
Shapers and Band Saws, Gator Grip Safety Push Block 2 Pack with Blue Rubber Podular Pattern for Superior Gripping Power Ideal for Use On Router Tables, Jointers #adFulton #ad
- The comfort grip, molded handle is perfectly angled to make applying downward and inward pressure easy and with much less strain than you may have to exert with straight handled push blocks. Perfect for use on a router table, these push blocks take the next step in gripping power to give you superior control over you typical push block.
Most woodworkers already have multiple push blocks in their toolbox. The firm, slick foam tends to slip after a use or two and especially on harder or more dense materials. The podular pattern along with the firm but receptive rubber material grips your stock better than ever before and makes feeding your stock through multiple workshop machine cutter types much easier.
With its unique offset podular patterned, jointer, band saw or where ever you need to guide your stock through a cutter or blade. The thing is, most push blocks use a foam base to try and grip the wood or material to help feed it through jointers, router table cutters or band saw blades.
With the 6-3/8” long by 3-1/4” wide base, you’ll have plenty of gripping surface to work with large and smaller stock pieces. That material typically dry rots over time and renders the blocks useless. Gator grip push blocks have a uniquely designed podular patterned rubber pad that offers superior gripping power over your standard foam base push block. While standard push blocks work, non-slip rubber surface the gator grip push blocks help your control your wood, composite, shaper, metal and resin materials. This in combination with the Gator Grip podular pads give you unmatched control of your workpiece.
8. POWERTEC #ad
Jointers and Woodworking | for Woodworker Safety & Control, POWERTEC 71009 Safety Push Block and Stick Set | 5 Pack | Ergonomic Handles with Max Grip | Push blocks and Sticks for Table Saw #adPOWERTEC #ad
- 1 long push block, 2 short push blocks, 1 safe V stick and 1 push stick; total of 5 pieces. Block function: provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting - safety blocks allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades.
Deluxe grip/craftsmanship: each premium pusher tool features an easy grip ergonomic handle that’s safe, easy to work with and feels natural in the hand; This premium safety push block and stick package was designed for durability, maximum control and engineered with a safety first approach to woodworking. Orange color ensures high visibility.
Applications: push blocks are commonly used for face jointing, tablesaws, routing and other woodworking applications and push sticks are commonly used in combination with jointers, ripping plywood, router tables and shapers. Stick function: offers enhanced hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – the l-shaped stick also called a v push stick allows you to push the entire work piece through the blades, and the standard straight push stick is great when you have limited space - both are narrow and are useful when working with smaller stock.
Essential safety protection to use router table, shaper, band saw, table saw and jointer. Includes: 1 long hold down push block 2 short Hold Down Push Blocks 1 Safe V Stick and 1 Straight Push Stick. Prevents kickback and protects hands and fingers from sharp cutting blades. Tough, durable plastic design for long lasting use; Rubber soles firmly grip your workpiece.
9. IFOCUTY #ad
Red, Bars Include Laser Engraved Size Markings Table Saw Push Block 15, Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set, 15pcs Precision Aluminum Setup Bars for Router and Table Saw Accessories Woodworking Set Up #adIFOCUTY #ad
- Strong practical performance15 pcs Blocks Solid Aluminum Construction Black Anodized to better protect router bits and saws. Easy to read: combine bars to setup 100's of measurements.
Multiple sizes: 15 setting gage blocks are all 3 inches long. Stack setup bars for a wide variation or sizes, or use on their own, work and measure quickly. Precise gauge set sizes. 1/16", 23/32", 7/32", 1/8", 7/16", 3/16", 5/32", 3/8", 1/4", 5/16", 1/2", 3/4", 3/32", 15/32", 1x2x3".
Rigorous packaging: hard plastic box, lined with sponge, thickened top cover for moisture and shock absorption, which can better protect the product during transportation and be easy to carry. Easy to use：15 different size measuring blocks can easily set the height of the fence and cutter as needed, faster and more accurate than using a combination ruler.
|Part Number||IFOCUTY-Setup Blocks|
10. POWERTEC #ad
2PK, POWERTEC 71511 Deluxe Push Stick Set #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Includes: 1 deluxe push stick Magnetic type and 1 Deluxe L-Shaped Push Sticks. Applications: woodworking push sticks are commonly used in combination with tablesaws, shapers, radial arm saws, bandsaws, router tables, and jointers.
Function: provides preventative hand protection and optimal stock movement control of your workpiece while it is being pushed through the saw blade or cutting head.
Deluxe grip: this premium version features a contoured ergonomic handle that’s easy to work with and feels natural in the hand. Craftsmanship: since occasional contact with the blade is inevitable, and designed to work securely with cleats, these well crafted woodworking hand safety tools were constructed for long-term durability, notches and other nonslip surfaces.