As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Wood Clamps, 2in Pinch Clamp Pinch Dog 10-Piece Set for Woodworking Wood Glue Up Gluing Table Panel Pinch Dogs #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Durable mini clamps: constructed from steel for maximum strength and longevity so you do not have to worry about them easily twisting, bending, or breaking; These staple-shaped miter clip pinch dogs have a square back for easy and straight driving and tapered legs.
Easy to use: designed to tightly pinch together 2 boards while the applied glue dries square corners over legs; Simply tap the tips of an ear clamp into the end grain on your project with a hammer and tap them out with a hammer when finished; We recommend keeping the points of the pinch dog clamps for woodworking fairly sharp to avoid splitting wood.
Pinch dogs for wood working: use the dct pinch dogs Woodworking Clamp Set to tightly join glue up panels; 2-inch 5. 1cm sizing permanently laser-etched on both sides of pinch clamps for easy identification.
Perfect size for your needs: package includes 10 2-inch pinch clamps woodworking dogs for your convenience; Wood and wood glue not included. Ideal for glue-ups: for gluing up woodworking projects that are hard to otherwise clamp; These small clamps work on large biscuit panels and anything with an odd shape, column assembly, angle, or curve such as round and oval table and countertops; Use for assembly clamping, and pulling together a joint.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
1½ inch Wide Pinch Dogs Made from Solid Steel and Textured for Better Holding Power 10 Pack of 1½ inch Pinch Dogs #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Tap in as many as needed to achieve a tight fitting joint. When you’re not using them, simply place them in the corner of a drawer. With your boards laying flat, tap a pinch dog into the flat side of your panel along the seem every couple of inches. Each pinch dog comes to a tapered point on each side to help pull your stock in toward the center of the pinch dog to give the best clamping results possible.
Typically the come in multi packs which makes owning a lot of these little clamps much easier to swallow than having to cough of high dollars for pipe or bar clamps. Pinch dogs can be used in two basics ways.
Using pinch dogs to pull your or “pinch” the panel joint together is an old tried and true method that is still commonly used today. One of the great advantages that pinch dogs have over most any other clamping device is that they are a very economically priced clamp. Pack includes 10 each of the same size pinch dogs.
While using long bar clamps or pipe clamps to glue up panels will work, sometimes you may need a helping hand or “pinch” in certain cases to get the seem just right. This holds especially true when it comes to achieving near seamless or tight fitting joinery. As the old saying goes; “you can never have too many clamps” if you’re a woodworker. The fulton pinch dogs are made from solid steel to ensure long lasting durability and each dog is lightly textured to provide some “bite” so they wont slip out like some of the coated versions you may find.
3. Taytools #ad
Taytools 500030 Pack of 10 Each 2 Inch Pinch Dogs with Square Back and Tapered Legs #adTaytools #ad
- 2 inches wide x 1/4 inch thick. Bench dogs have been used for centuries for numerous assembly tasks. Designed to be hammered into end grain to “pinch” boards together tight while glue dries.
Comes in a pack of 10 These have a square back for easy and straight driving and legs that are tapered in 2 directions.
4. Ernst-Ehlis #ad
Pinch Dog 2-inch #adErnst-Ehlis #ad
- Ideal for large panel glue-ups. Ask a pro, these are invaluable clamps. Made in Germany. Hammer into adjacent boards, tapered legs draw pieces tight.
5. WOODRIVER #ad
WoodRiver 2" Pinch Dog, Pack of 10 #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Use for column assembly. Our award winning family of brands includes woodriver, planes, highpoint, wood stain and paint, videos, power tools, wood, America’s leading supplier of saws, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, hand tools, sanding, routers, kits, and plans.
Use for assembly and for clamping. Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, dust collection and more. Pull joint together - 2" pinch dog, pack of 10 Square corners overs legs.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
6. WOODRIVER #ad
1-1/2", Pinch Dog #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Use for column assembly. Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, wood, sanding, wood stain and paint, planes, America’s leading supplier of saws, videos, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, highpoint, routers, dust collection and more.
Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, hand tools, power tools, kits, and plans. Pull joint together - 1-1/2" length, pack of 10 . Use for assembly and for clamping. Square corners overs legs.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
7. Feiyang #ad
Feiyang 8 Miter Clamps and Miter Spring Pliers for Woodworking,Picture Frames,Wood Trim,Moldings #adFeiyang #ad
- Great for any compound miter. Unlike other available spring clamps, the uniquely designed tip is designed to pierce the wood, so that there is minimal visible evidence of the clamps being used after you remove them. It can be done in just a few seconds. Then, let the glue dry or brad nails the corner joints together.
The professional feiyang miter spring Clamps provides you with the ideal and cost effective mitered corners clamping tool to help you get your project get done in a more efficient manner. This prevents the clamp clip from cutting, thereby Leaves appearance flaws that are difficult to repair. They will return to its original shape and strength every time.
The miter clamps are designed with no gaps, and spread up to approximately 2 inches, can be applied for pocket-sized projects, so they will cover most trim sizes. Although they will leave small impressions in the wood, pushing, or tearing on the wood, but they can be filled or sanded out in finishing.
When you making picture frames, wood trim work, and any compound miter, moldings, the biggest trouble in gluing up mitered corners is keeping them from opening up. Now, it is time to give up those cumbersome and expensive parallel clamps. You can use the miter spring pliers to easily open the sharp tip, just place the spring clamp onto the mitered corner you need to secure, then release the clamp so the tips pierce into the wood to hold the parts together. If you are a woodworking enthusiasts, carpenters or craft hobbyists, contractors, you will love this tool.
8. Collins Tool Company #ad
Proudly Made in the USA, Collins Spring Loaded Pliers and 13 Miter Clamps #adCollins Tool Company #ad
- Miter clamps spread from 0 to approximately 2 inches. New spring loaded pliers and 13 spring miter clamps included - LIFETIME GUARANTEE. Keeps any mitered corner from opening up while glue dries for the perfect finish.
No need to carry a bunch of different sizes. Great for picture frames, moldings, trim work and any compound miter. Sharp point pierces the wood without cutting wood fibers vs the competitions angled cut.
9. BESTNULE #ad
1/8-in, 1/16-in, 3/16-in, BESTNULE 4-Piece Nail Setter Dual Head Nail Set & Dual Head Center Punch & Hammerless Cold Chisel & Hinge Pin Remover Punch Set, Nail Setter Features 1/8-in, 5/16-in, 3/32-in #adBESTNULE #ad
- This set’s spring-loaded design eliminates the need for a hammer, making these tools a must-have for any carpenter or finisher. Nail set includes: this punch set includes 1pc dual head nail setter with head sizes of 1/8-inch, 3/32-inch #1, 1pc dual head center punch & nail setter with head sizes of 3/16-inch, 1/16-inch #2, 1PC single head hammerless cold chisel with head sizes of 5/16-inch #3 and 1PC door hinge pin remover punch with head sizes of 1/8-inch #4.
We packed the products as good as we can, you can hang on your belt. Thanks to its compact size, mandrels, working in areas a conventional hammer might not reach. All tools are neatly stored in the box, clean and tidy, we will solve the problem as the way you want.
3hammerless cold chisel: is the perfect shearing complement, makes squaring up and removing hinge pins effortless, allowing you to easily remove rivets, this punch also provides striking force without the need for a separate tool, and more.4hinge pin remover punch: same as nail remover, small screws, avoiding unintended movement and damage to the trim.
It's our promise and we honor our words!2dual head center punch & nail setter: while commonly used on wood applications for setting and starting nail placement, highly visible marks for drilling on any surface, this highly versatile tool is designed to allow you to easily make perfectly centered, whether wood or metal. These hand tools set each measure 5-3/8 inches and 4-25/32inches in total length. Durable to use: this nail set with its anti-corrosion oxide finish, this precision-machined set is made of heat-treat hardened carbon steel and built to last against wear and weather.
10. IRONSTAR #ad
Including 10 Clamps, IRONSTAR Spring Clamp Pliers for Woodworking #adIRONSTAR #ad
- Suitable for picture frames, foot lines and any composite miter, octagons, this tool is a great choice for woodworking enthusiasts, moldings, DIYers and carpenters.
Electroplating process is used on the surface to make the clip not easy to rust. Including one pliers and ten black Clamps. Pliers are made of stainless steel with comfortable handle and reset spring.
The clamps are made of high quality spring steel, which can rebound to the initial state after use. Can be used for different angles of mitered corner; Easy operation, just opening and releasing the clamps, which greatly improves the working efficiency. The sharpened tip minimizes wood damage. One year warranty.