As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Detects Common Wiring Problems, Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Works on gfci outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device. Operating temp 32-degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit 0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius.
Built to withstand a 6. 6-foot 2m drop. Nomil voltage 110/125v ac at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet. Gfci tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage which occurs in shipment or failure which results from alteration, tampering, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance.|
2. Southwire #ad
Southwire 40022S GFCI Receptacle Tester #adSouthwire #ad
- Small yet durable: its small size won't take up much space and fits perfectly in your tool bag. Push button gfci test: allows you to quickly test that the gfci trip function is working.
7 tests in one: open ground, hot and ground reversed, open hot, hot and neutral reversed, open neutral, correctly wired, and gfci.2-sided legend: only from southwire! accurately read test results with the tester facing right-side up or even upside down depending on the outlet‚ ground location with brightly colored indicator lights and the 2-sided fault legend.
Durable housing with reinforced pins will withstand up to a 6-foot drop. Fast and accurate: southwire‚ 120 volt ac gfci tester is the ideal tester for home inspectors, electricians and home renovators who need to check the wiring of outlets in kitchens, bathrooms and offices.
3. Fluke #ad
Fluke ST120+ GFCI Socket Tester with Audible Beeper #adFluke #ad
- Integrated gfci test button to verify the correct operation of GFCI equipped outlets. Bright leds for fast, easy identification of miswired outlets. Loud, switchable beeper for voltage indication and circuit breaker identification.
4. Sperry Instruments #ad
Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester VD6504 & GFCI Outlet / Receptacle Tester GFI6302 Kit, Yellow & Black, Electrical AC Voltage Detector #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Quickly read: bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Audible and visible indicator: 360° visual and beeping audio Non-Contact Voltage Detection VD6504.
Rated: cat rating iii 300v, cat rating iii 1000v, c-ul us gfi6302, iv 600v, vd6504 10 ft drop and 250 lb Crush GFI6302 and VD6504. Durable: hi-impact resistant abs housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design GFI6302 and VD6504.
Circuit sensing: non-contact sensitivity detects 50-1000V AC and patented battery self-test feature VD6504. Verifies voltage presense: verifies the presence of AC Voltage prior to working on electrical installation or troubleshooting GFI6302 and VD6504.
5. Sperry Instruments #ad
Standard 120V AC Outlets, 7 Visual Indication/Wiring Legend, Sperry Instruments GFI6302 GFCI Outlet/Receptacle Tester, Home & Professional Use, Yellow & Black #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Testing capability : standard 3-wire and gfci protected 120Volt AC Outlets. Durable : hi-impact resistant ABS housing with soft over-molded rubber grips with a compact ergonomic design.
Quickly read : bright color-coded neon lights for easy visual indication GFI6302. Frequency hertz 60Hz GFI6302. Gfci function : tests gfi outlets and standard outlets that are wired in series with GFCI outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath.
6. Avid Power #ad
AVID POWER Outlet Tester, 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Chart for Home&Professional Use, Receptacle Tester CAT II 300V with LCD Voltage Display, 48-250V Circuit Tester for GFCI #adAvid Power #ad
- Rcd&gfci test function designed with rcd and gfci test function, the electric tester can help you to confirm whether the power leak-proof protection works well or not, preventing you from electric shock. Multi-outlet test this outlet tester is not only designed for power socket wiring detection but also for GFCI test, capable of detecting the most common wiring status and problems quickly and accurately.
Safety certificate the compact and light-weight receptable tester conforms to CAT II 300V, laboratory, widely used in the school, home, factory, office and other social fields.
Instant checking just insert the circuit tester into a standard north american outlet, open ground, live/NEU Reverse, and the clear lcd indication displays accurate result instantly along with three red lights indication that contains 7 LED light patterns to determine which wiring problems occurred according to the wiring chart: Correct, Live/GRD Reverse, Open Live, Open Neutral, Live/GRD Reverse & Missing GRD.
Be aware of wiring trip when you use this test function. What you would get 1pc advanced gfCI electrical outlet tester, Any issues, 1pc user manual, feel free to contact us.
7. Gardner Bender #ad
Red, 110-125V AC, Gardner Bender GFI-3501 Ground Fault Receptacle Tester & Circuit Analyzer, for GFCI / Standard / Extension Cords & More, 7 Visual LED Tests #adGardner Bender #ad
- Tests for ground fault interruption, open hot, hot/ground reverse, open ground, open neutral, hot/neutral reverse and correct wiring. Succession of yellow and red lights provide indication of circuit status or specifies wiring errors.
Tester trips between 6-9 mA. Compact and easy to use. Tests: standard outlets, GFCI outlets, extension cords.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
8. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET45VP Voltage and GFCI Receptacle Tester, AC/DC Voltage Electrical Test Kit #adKlein Tools #ad
- Receptacle tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles. Works on gfi outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
Built-in test lead holder on back of voltage tester holds the leads in one of two positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets and the other for convenient storage of the test leads.
Tests dc voltages from 32 to 330V at four levels. Batteries not required; voltage tester is powered by the applied voltage. Electronic voltage tester is designed to test AC voltages from 24 to 240V AC at four useful levels. Voltage tester is rated catiii 350v, Class 2, Double insulation and has IP44 ingress protection.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
9. Bastex #ad
Bastex Socket Tester with GFCI check. Receptacle Tester for Standard AC Outlets. Includes 7 Visual Indications and Wiring Legend. Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Breaker Finder #adBastex #ad
- The indicator legend is included on the tester for quick analysis. Made standard for 110- 120V AC Outlets. Has a compact and ergonomic design with texted side design for grip. General usage: the bastex socket tester allows electricians, handymen or the diyer to properly check for correct wiring on US power outlets.
Frequency Hertz 60Hz. Durability: hi-impact resistant housing.
Product features: made with standard u. S. Includes a clear light up read out to properly diagnose correct or incorrect wiring for receptacles. Colorful and bright Readouts will guarantee the correct diagnosis every time.
Sockets in mind. The outlet tester is used to verify that the outlet can provide power to a device plugged into it. Warranty: 30 day money back / 12 Month Replacement Warranty Included. Also, allows for the check of trip function for GFCI. Made of hardened Durable plastic. Includes: socket Tester with GFCI test function built in.
|Part Number||W2: Z45 Electric Outlet Tester ALE|
|Model||W2: Z45 Electric Outlet Tester ALE|
10. Taiss #ad
Taiss GFCI Outlet Tester New Advanced Receptacle Tester with Voltage Display 48-250V Power Socket Automatic Electric Circuit Polarity Voltage Detector Wall Plug Breaker Finder CAT II 300V TA106B #adTaiss #ad
- It can test the protection system to ensure the household electrical safety. 7 led light patterns - with 7 easy to read indicators to indicate the state of the socket, Open Ground, Live/Ground Reverse, Open Neutral, easy to judge: Correct, Live/Neutral Reverse, Open Live & Live Neutral Reverse.
Bright led display - light patterns are well labeled on the back of the device itself. The red led indicators can be light up clearly even in strong sunlight. Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles.
Electric socket tester - advanced socket tester for rapidly detecting whether the socket's wire connection is correct or not. Design with rcd/gfci test button - power outlet socket for correct wiring and RCD/GFCI trip function. Gfci function: this electric tester tests gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions, which works on GFI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device.
With voltage backlight LCD display for testing voltage. Package content: 1 x advanced gfci outlet Tester； 1 x English Manual ；24 Months Warranty. The tester incorporates a built-in light so it can also be used in the dark, making you read it fast. It may cause house wiring trip. Perfect for protect your security against the risk of electric shock.