As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lutron #ad
Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH, 150W LED, White, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required #adLutron #ad
- Features xct sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required.
Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room. Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave.
Includes 1 maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately. Works with all bulb types; up to 250-watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts.
Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets. In vacancy mode, a 15 second "grace period" follows the timeout, where the sensor will turn the lights back on if it senses motion. Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
|Model||Lutron - MS-OPS2H-WH|
2. Leviton #ad
White, Leviton ODS10-IDW Decora 120/277-Volt Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor #adLeviton #ad
- Segmented Fresnel lens provides optimum sensitivity and performance. Convenient push-button provides manual on/off light switching at any time.
Leviton offers a wide selection of motion sensors that use passive infrared, ultrasonic or a combined multi-sensing technology. 180-degree field of view provides approximately 2, 100 square feet of coverage.
Leviton 1-pole commercial grade occupancy Sensor Wall Switch, Passive Infrared, 120 / 277 Volts. Horizontal field of view may be adjusted between 180 degrees and 32 degrees of arc. Ambient light override can be set to prevent activation if sufficient ambient light is available.
3. Lutron #ad
Single-Pole or Multi-Location | MS-OPS5M-WH, White, Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | 5A #adLutron #ad
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy. Works with all bulb types. Requires ground wire. Uses advanced xct sensing technology, offering the most reliable on/off performance with up to 900 square feet coverage.
Up to 600 w incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage; 450 W magnetic low voltage; 360 W CFL/ LED, 5 amp ballasts; 3 amp fans.
4. ELEGRP #ad
ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, Matte White, Single Pole for CFL/LED/Incandescent Bulb, No Neutral Wire, UL Listed 6 Pack, Wall Plate Included #adELEGRP #ad
- Rational design for comfortable and intuitive control. Universal compatibility works with 300W LED, 300W CFL and 600W incandescent light bulbs on the market. Ul & cul listed. Modern design exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today’s decors.
Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches. Flame resistant material has reached the highest grade of 5VA.
Multiple control can be used as single-pole or 2 location control. Features multiple setting modes of Automatic or Manual ON/OFF for different usage scenarios at home.
Not suitable for 3 way circuit. High quality extremely low standby power consumption. Replace existing switch or sensor in as little as 15 minutes. Ultra slim profile, easily fits in electrical box and wall plate. Energy saving and long operating life. Easy to install no neutral wire required grounding wire is Required for Function - ideal for homes of all ages.
5. TOPGREENER #ad
Occupancy & Vacancy Modes, White, TOPGREENER Motion Sensor Switch, Operable Without Ground Wire, No Neutral Required, TDOS5-KM-W-6PCS, PIR Sensor Light Switch, Single Pole, 150W Dimmable LED #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Motion sensor wall switch features a universal wiring design with interchangeable hot and load wires to make installation easier; no longer second guess which wire goes where. Passive infrared pir sensor detects motion with 180° field of view; advanced PIR reduces false triggers from unwanted movements.
Occupancy sensor mode auto on, 5 min, 20 min, auto off and vacancy sensor mode manual oN, auto off allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs; adjustable time delay options: 15 sec Test, 10 min, 30 min; change mode with the OCC/VAC switch located under the face of the device.
White color; 1200 square feet max coverage area, 120vac @ 60 hz; 300w tungsten, 180-degree field of view; no neutral wire required; operable without a ground wire connection; 1.
25a, 150w dimmable led; operating temperature 32-104ºF; compliant with Title 20 & Title 24; single-pole only; device dimensions: 2. 5" w x 4. 5" h x 2. 5" d; ul listed; 1-year warranty. Sensor wall switch detects motion to automatically turn lights ON and OFF based on the occupancy or vacancy in a room.
6. ELEGRP #ad
ELEGRP Occupancy Motion Sensor Light Switch, UL Listed 1 Pack, No Neutral Wire, Matte White, PIR Infrared Motion Activated Wall Switch, Wall Plate Included, Single Pole for CFL/LED/Incandescent Bulb #adELEGRP #ad
- Replace existing switch or sensor in as little as 15 minutes. Ultra slim profile, easily fits in electrical box and wall plate. Rational design for comfortable and intuitive control. Universal compatibility works with 300W LED, 300W CFL and 600W incandescent light bulbs on the market.
Ul & cul listed. High quality extremely low standby power consumption. Flame resistant material has reached the highest grade of 5VA.
Features multiple setting modes of Automatic or Manual ON/OFF for different usage scenarios at home. Easy to install no neutral wire required grounding wire is Required for Function - ideal for homes of all ages.
Multiple control can be used as single-pole or 2 location control. Energy saving and long operating life. Tough thermoplastic housing shrugs off impacts and scratches. Not suitable for 3 way circuit. Modern design exquisite matte finish and frameless design looks best with today’s decors.
7. ECOELER #ad
UL, Pack of 5, 120/277VAC, High Bay Fixture Mount 360° Ceiling Automatic Light Switch, Neutral Wire Required, FCC Approved Passive Infrared Sensor, ECOELER Ceiling Occupancy Motion Sensor Switch #adECOELER #ad
- Friendly service: we offer 30-day money-back guarantee and 1 Year replacement can be applied for our occupancy sensor. Versatile settings: light sensor switch features adjustable settings. Adjustable time delay from 15sec-30min, Adjustable sensitivity from 20-100%, Adjustable Light level sensing.
Occupancy light switch: passive infrared pir occupancy detection, uses infrared signals to detect moving objects, to automatically turn ON/OFF lights.
Multiple compatible: led, incandescent, electronic Ballast Fluorescent, compact-fluorescentcfL, Magnetic Low-voltageMLV & Electronic Low-VoltageELV Compatible.
Ideal for hallways, closets, mud rooms, bathrooms, storage areas, pantries and more.360° detection range: installed at 10 ft from 5-15 ft, sensor detector provides 360-degree detection with 20-ft detection range. If you encounter any problems during use, please contact us. Pir motion sensor a bright LED indicator when the activated motion. We will give you a reply within 24 hours.
8. ECOELER #ad
Wall Plate Included, Occupancy & Vacancy Model Motion Activated Wall Switch, ECOELER Motion Sensor Light Switch, UL Listed FCC Approval, Neutral Wire Required, Single Pole for Indoor #adECOELER #ad
- Versatile settings: the motion detector light switch features adjustable settings. If you have any doubt, please consult with a licensed electrician. Please confirm you’re wiring setup before purchase. 100% refund guarantee: welcome order ecoeler sensor switch products. Certification: smart motion sensor switch have UL Certified, FCC Listed and California Title 24 Compliant.
Vacancy mode’s manual-on feature saves further energy by ensuring lights and fans are turned on only when needed with a motion sensor switch. Allowing the lights to turn on from multiple switch locations in the room.
Occ / vac option: the homekit light switch with occupancy mode auto on / off and vacancy mode manual on, auto off allow you to customize the sensor according to your needs. Save money on your energy bill by making sure unused lights and fans are always turned off with a motion sensor switch.
If you don't absolutely love our product, please contact us, don’t working, no questions asked refund. Avoid having lights and fan accidentally left on all day. Automatic on /off and manual on/automatic off operation, Adjustable time delay from 15sec-1min-5mins-15mins-30mins, Adjustable sensitivity, Adjustable Light level sensing. Neutral wire required: the pir sensor switch requires connecting all 4 wires including the NEUTRAL wire in order to function properly.
|Manufacturer||ECOELER ELECTRIC INC #ad|
|Warranty||One yeaar warranty from purchase date.|
9. Lutron #ad
PD-OSENS-WH, Lutron Caséta Motion Sensor, Occupancy/Multi-Location, White #adLutron #ad
- Customizable: set your desired level for each device controlled by the sensor. Long-lasting battery life: 10 year typical battery life, 3x longer than the industry average. Place it anywhere: use freestanding on a flat surface or mount to a wall or corner, laundry rooms, hallways, garages, perfect for bathrooms, and more – no wires required.
New active hours feature: set sensor to trigger your lights on/off based on time of day or sunrise/sunset; use the Lutron app to customize which time periods sensors are active, which lights the sensor controls, and their light levels Caséta Smart Hub, L-BDG2-WH, required.
Breakthrough sensing technology: detects fine motion 3X better than other sensors; has 180° field of view. Sensing and control: sensor that can automatically turn off any number of Caséta smart devices after you leave a room. Versatile and powerful: one sensor can turn off any number of Caséta switches, fan controls, dimmers, and Serena smart shades within 60 ft.
10. TOPGREENER #ad
Neutral Wire Required, TOPGREENER in Wall PIR Motion Sensor Light Switch, Single-Pole, TSOS5-White, Fluorescent 500VA/Motor 1/8Hp/Incandescent 500W, Occupancy Sensor Switch, On/Off Override #adTOPGREENER #ad
- Motion sensor switch automatically turns on/off lights, fans, and motors based on the occupancy and vacancy detected in a room. Neutral wire required; 120vac; cfl/led: 150w; incandescent/halogen: 500W; Motor: 1/8 HP; single pole use only; wall plate sold separately; UL listed; 1-year warranty.
Variable time delay: 15 sec test mode, 20 min, 10 min, 30 min.
Max sensor coverage area 980 sq ft, 180 degree Field of View. Adjustable range and sensitivity from 30 percent to 100 percent. On and off modes allow you to override the sensor and use the sensor switch as a regular light switch. Auto mode works as an occupancy sensor auto on, auto OFF.
|Manufacturer||Top Greener Inc #ad|