As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edward Tools #ad
Vulcan Forged Carbon Steel Vise Grips, Classic Trigger Release 1, 10", Edward Tool Curved Jaw Locking Pliers, Hardened Milled Jaws for Maximum Grip, Built in Wire Cutter #adEdward Tools #ad
- Built in wire cutter. Hardened milled Vice Grip Jaws for Maximum Grip. Lifetime warranty - All Edward Tools products are guaranteed for life. Heavy duty forged carbon steel. Adjustable screw for tightening or adjusting pressure.
2. WORKPRO #ad
7-inch Curved Jaw and 6-1/2-inch Straight Jaw, 10-inch Curved Jaw, WORKPRO 3-piece Locking Pliers Set #adWORKPRO #ad
- Straight jaws are for universal use while curved jaws prove more efficient in tightening, clamping and turning round objects. The additional adjustable screw attached to the handle provides the ideal clamping pressure, making your work more easily.
Both jaws are equipped with strengthened teeth for stronger grip. Includes 6-1/2” long nose locking pliers, 7” and 10” curved jaw locking pliers. Drop forged and heat treated steel for durability and corrosion-resistance. Ergonomic anti-slip handles for great comfort and firm control.
3. FASTPRO #ad
7" and 10" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers, 5", 6-1/2" Long Nose Locking Pliers Included, FASTPRO 4-Piece Locking Pliers Set With Heavy Duty Grip, Vise Grip Wrench Set #adFASTPRO #ad
- Anti-pinch and non-slip fASTPRO grip provides comfort and leverage while reducing vibration and hand fatigue. Turn screw adjusts pressure to fit any type of work and stays adjusted for repetitive use.
Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning. Locks on with adjustable force for a custom grip that won't slip One-handed squeeze action and trigger release for quick re-positioning. High-grade heat-treated alloy steel construction.
4. GOSWIFT #ad
Chrome Vanadium Steel, Curved Jaw Locking Pliers, GOSWIFT 12-inch Heavy Duty Locking Pliers #adGOSWIFT #ad
- Special designclassic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force and give user good using experience. Cr-v materialconstructed of chrome Vanadium Steel for high durability and long lifespan.
High quality tool steel for good durability and high shock resistance. Practicalthe pliers can adjust screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together for a controlled release.
Curved jawcurved jaw are designed to grip various shape of many different angles, without slip. Functionideal for tightening, and turning, twisting, clamping Max=20, 000 N, turn screw adjusts pressure to fit work and stays adjusted for repetitive use.
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON Locking Pliers Set, 4-Piece Straight Jaw, Curved Jaw, Long Nose | PLK99902 #adTEKTON #ad
- Includes 1-pc. Pull-type release lever works like a trigger for controlled one-handed operation and fast repositioning. Straight jaw pliers clamp flat stock, L-angle, and sheet metal for welding or assembly. Long nose pliers reach into narrow spaces to hold thin flat stock and sheet metal in position.
Straight jaw locking pliers: 10 in. 2-pc. Curved jaw locking pliers: 5, 10 in. 1-pc. Curved jaw pliers with straight tips grip round, and hex shapes, flat stock, square, and sheet materials. Long nose locking pliers: 9 in.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
6. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Locking Pliers, 10-Inch CMHT81726, Curved Jaw #adCraftsman #ad
- One-handed operation: Locking pliers with easy-release mechanism. Strength and durability: Adjustable pliers are made of high grade heat-treated alloy steel. Comfort and control: cRAFTSMAN pliers have multi-zone bi-material grips. Adjusting screw: Controls the jaw opening and locking pressure.
7. SATA #ad
SATA 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers, ST71102 ST71102ST, Chrome #adSATA #ad
- Curved jaws versatile curved locking jaws grip rounded or flat surfaces and feature integrated wire Cutters. Nickel-plated finish professional metal finish resists rust and corrosion and wipes clean easily. Superior grip induction-hardened angled teeth give tradesmen increased gripping power on any surface.
Incredible access 7-inch pliers with a narrow profile fit into confined areas but have the jaw capacity to get the job done. Professional strength chrome molybdenum alloy steel body has the strength and durability for professional challenges.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
8. KOTTO #ad
5 Inch, KOTTO 5 Pack Set Locking Pliers Set, 7 Inch and 9 Inch Long Nose Locking Pliers with Storage Bag, 7 Inch and 10 Inch Curved Jaw Locking Pliers #adKOTTO #ad
- Locking pliers set is made from nickel-plated alloy steel to withstand corrosive working environments. Screw adjustable locks with trigger release. Package includes:1 x 5 inch curved jaw locking pliers, 1 x 10 inch curved jaw locking Pliers, 1 x 7 Inch Long Nose Locking Pliers, 1 x 9 Inch Long Nose Locking Pliers, 1 x 7 inch curved jaw locking pliers, 1 x Storage Bag.
Us-based customer support, 30 days full satisfaction no question asked return period. Long nose design features a wire cutter that gets into hard-to-reach spots, Compound action for powerful non-slip locking grip.
9. IRWIN #ad
Irwin Industrial Tools 05T 10-Inch and 250-mm Curved Jaw Locking Plier with Wire Cutter #adIRWIN #ad
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Ideal for liquid tight fittings and caps. Irwin vise-grip pliers tighten. Fast release is 2x easier to open, has a no-pinch release and offers more finger room.
Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning. Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head.
Stays adjusted for repetitive use. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for Maximum toughness and durability. Can ream and smooth inside and outside of conduit. The no-slip protouch grip provide comfort and leverage while reducing vibrations and hand fatigue.
10. Denali #ad
Amazon Brand, Denali 10-Inch Locking Pliers with Wire Cutter and Curved Jaw, 2-Pieces #adDenali #ad
- Includes 2 10" locking pliers 10 x 2. 55 x 077" with an integrated wire cutter for cutting steel wires. The product is covered by the Hand Tool Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Made of durable drop-forged, heat-treated Cr-V steel with a rust- and corrosion-resistant nickel plated finish. 10" locking pliers for tightening, clamping, and turning; ideal for professionals and DIYers.
Trigger release in handle for easy unlocking. Both jaws with strong teeth for a secure, reliable grip; curved-shaped jaw for enhanced efficiency with round objects. Adjustable screw on the handle allows for creating the perfect amount of clamping pressure.