As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wooster Brush #ad
9-Inch, Wooster Brush R233-9 Texture Maker Roller Cover #adWooster Brush #ad
- Durable tan plastic looped material. Applies paint and creates decorative effects in one step. For use on semirough/rough surfaces. Polypropylene core-resists water, solvents, and cracking. Use with all texture paints also for applying coarse aggregate epoxy coatings.
|Brand||Wooster Brush #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wooster Brush #ad|
2. Homax #ad
Orange Peel and Knockdown Texture, Wall and Ceiling Dry Mix Texture 15 lb #adHomax #ad
- Box covers up to 600 sq. Ft. Create a variety of looks including orange peel splatter, knockdown, swirls and more. For use on interior walls an ceilings.
15 lb. Dry texture mix for use on walls and ceilings - just add water and apply with a hopper gun, roller or trowel. Spray, roll or trowel mix onto surfaces and create a variety of texture finishes.
3. Modern Masters #ad
Modern Masters SS1030 Shimmer Stone Natural Sea Sponge Mini-Roller #adModern Masters #ad
- Use trowel to knock-down texture while still wet by gently pulling across the surface, holding the trowel at a very low angle. 6-inch natural sea-sponge roller. Lightly load roller and working in sections, randomly roll product over the surface in all directions.
|Brand||Modern Masters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Modern Masters #ad|
4. Greek Art #ad
Greek Art 7" DIY Patterned Paint Roller Decorative Rubber Roller Decorative Art Roller Texture Roller with Plastic Handle, More Than 300 Patterns Pattern AE3 #adGreek Art #ad
- The pattern of the roll is the shape of the picture showing, and the color of the roll itself is randombrown or blue. Note: the rollers need to be used combined with special painting machine, one painting machine is suitable for all 5" patterned paint rollers.
More than 300 patterns in our store - Professional Manufacturer: Hides blemishes and defects in old walls, washable and reusable.
You can use them on walls, doors, meters of fabric, curtains, barrels, cabinets, walls, clothes, quilts, tables, make reams of wrapping paper, pillow covers, perk up old wooden furniture, curtains, etc. Reates a unique finish on walls and ceilings in minutes, rolls over fresh textured surfaces to provide a beautiful uniform pattern.
5. Brea Reese #ad
Brea Reese Coarse 1.5 Inch Sponge Roller #adBrea Reese #ad
- Add texture to your projects. Available in 2 textures. Package dimensions : 3. 5 inches H x 7. 5 inches L x 075 inches W. 1. 5 inch roller.
|Brand||Brea Reese #ad|
|Manufacturer||Momenta Inc #ad|
6. Linzer Products Corp. #ad
9" x 3/8", LINZER Products RC 119 0900 Paint-Rollers #adLinzer Products Corp. #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Brand name: Linzer Products Corp. Item weight: 1. 0 lb. Color: Not Applicable.
7. ALL-WALL Equipment #ad
Apply Decorative Raised Texture to Walls and Ceilings, Crow's Foot Drywall Paint Texture Roller #adALL-WALL Equipment #ad
- Crow's foot pattern is one of the most common and popular texture patterns used by painters and finishers. Match decorative texture patterns for repairs, remodeling, patches, additions, DIY. Fits any standard 9" paint roller cage.
Foam rubber roller applies texture pattern to walls using drywall mud. To use: thin drywall mud to pancake batter consistency, roll moist texture roller across wet mud using symmetrical or random pattern, pour into paint roller tray, apply mud to wall with heavy nap roller, depending on desired look.
8. Artistic Painting Studio #ad
7" Texture Roller, Simplicity Pattern, Decorative Art Roller #adArtistic Painting Studio #ad
- This means the roller will leave an impression on the surface of your project after it is rolled through wet material. The roller is made of high-quality, durable rubber, measure 7” long and comes with their own handle.
Decorative art rollers are a great tool for adding extra detail to any project you are working on! From walls and ceilings to furniture and cabinets, texture rollers work well on all surfaces.
Please refer to instructional photos for how to use these rollers! The most common technique for using texture rollers is a “negative” imprinting technique. These patterned rollers work best when rolled through products like Texture Medium, plasters, and glazes. They are tougher to use with paint but you can, please refer to instructions in photos.
9. TRUE VALUE APPLICATORS #ad
TRUE VALUE APPLICATORS MPSTR-9IN MP Select Texture Roller Cover, 9-Inch #adTRUE VALUE APPLICATORS #ad
- The product is easy to use. Master painter select, 9", texture roller cover, 1/4" nap, for applying all types of texture coatings. Model number: MPSTR-9IN. The product is manufactured United States.
10. MagiDeal #ad
MagiDeal Home Wall 7''Texture Pattern Painting Tool Plastic Handle Sponge Paint Roller #adMagiDeal #ad
- Ideal for smaller Areas & Precision Work. Use with acrylic paints, varnishes, and adhesives. Brushing uniform, durable, efficient, smooth and natural effect. Can be used for blending, highlighting, loose painting, and bold stroke techniques. Materials: Foam + Plastic.