As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON Inch Pound Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Drive | 20~200 in-lb/2.26~22.6 Nm LX-181 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions. Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
2. Wheeler #ad
Gunsmithing and Maintenance, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement #adWheeler #ad
- Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, #32 flat blade, 3/32 hex, 7/64 hex, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, T20 torx, #10 flat blade, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case.
Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%. Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds.
Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”. Ease of use: apply, guard screws, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts. 1/4 in.
Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners.
Includes 1-pc. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
4. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
Made in Taiwan. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale.
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. 1/4 in. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
Includes: 1-pc. High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
6. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb | 0-9 Newton-meters #adNeiko #ad
- Versatile: this performance tool can be used on bicylces, motorcycles, cars, boats and many more applications. Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in. 25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need.
Accuracy: quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use. Universal: provides standard sae and meTRIC MM readings, so there is no need for conversion charts.
7. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, ARES 70213, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings #adARES #ad
- The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2. 5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in.
25 newton Meter Increments. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, or refund. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, cars, motorcycles, boats and much more!. Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools.
8. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PRED2F150HM Torque Wrench 3/8" Drive Dial-Type with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in. #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Memory needle records peak torque for each application. Dial type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy.
Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction. Patented torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible.
9. TACKLIFE #ad
20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26-22.6 Nm. HTW4A, TACKLIFE 1/4, Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench with adapters #adTACKLIFE #ad
- Prompt sounda “click” sound will notify you not to apply force when the preset torque value is reached. Reversible ratchetReversible ratchet head drives in both directions, suitable for restricted spaces. Clear readinglaser engraving dual-range scale improves durability and numeral clarity, even in low light conditions.
High qualityall steel construction body provides a comfortable feel and leaves no fingerprints. Accurate calibrationcalibration certificate which is according to DIN-ISO-6789 international standard within ± 4%.
|Warranty||We provide 2 years warranty and 7x24 hours customer service for our products! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!|
10. eTORK #ad
ETORK EC2250 3/8-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench 25-250 in.-lb/2.08-20.83 ft.-lb./2.82-28.25 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Meets the requirements of america National Standard ASME B107. 300-2010 Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%.
Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb. In, N. M, lb. Ft, Kg. Cm. P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached.