As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Poniie #ad
Poniie PN2000 Plug-in Kilowatt Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Tester w/ Extension Cord #adPoniie #ad
- It is a parameter to assess your appliance's working performance. Professional kilowatt meter: Start detection 020w, you can virtually monitor standby or working power dissipation of all your electronics.
Back-light & memory: with wide view angle, clear backlight large LCD Display and hold over circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours. Buy with confidence: 1-year warranty by Poniie; full ABS fire retardant material housing and comes with 14AWG heavy duty extension cord.
Refined accuracy: built-in high precision current sensor. Easy to use: checks the quality of power by Watts active power, Voltage true RMS, Current true RMS, Frequency Hz and Power Factor.
Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1. 0 with 001w, 001v and 0001a resolution. Heavy duty 14AWG Extension Cord. High power watt meter: counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, with high-power tolerance rated at Max. 16a, compatible with 220v ac. 1x user manual; 1-year Warranty by Poniie; FCC certified.
|Warranty||1-Year Warranty by PoniieDirect|
2. P3 #ad
P3 P4400 Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor #adP3 #ad
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency. Calculates electricity expenses by the day, week, month, or year. Compatible with inverters; designed for use with AC 115-volt appliances.
Features easy-to-read screen. Large lcd display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour. Monitor your electrical usage by day, week, month, or year. Displays volts, amps, and wattage within 02 - 2. 0percent accuracy. Choose from the kill-a-Watt's four settings to monitor your electrical usage.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
3. P3 International #ad
Electricity Usage, 2.4" W x 1.7" D x 5.1" H, P3 International P4400-VP Monitor, Kill-A-Watt, 8 Measures #adP3 International #ad
- Displays volts, amps, watts and Hz. Forecast your costs. Maximum current: 15A. Operating voltage: 115VAC.
4. Zhurui #ad
ZHURUI PR10-E US15A Plug Power Meter Energy Voltage Amps Electricity Monitor Analyzer #adZhurui #ad
- There are three main display pages: the overview page, the one shot electrical page and real-time electrical parameters page. There are 9 timers, two are advanced timers, which can be set to power on or power off the power supply in the specific time.
Automatic record historical data, which can be review in the form of a list or chart, and can be stored for up to 30 years.
It has alarm function and can be set to alarm when the voltage, current, power or temperature exceeds alarm settings. Charge rates can be set up to 4 decimal places, support 8 time sections of sub billing function, the number of decimal places can be adjusted freely, can be easily used for peak load billing occasions.
5. Eyedro #ad
Track, View Your Energy Usage in a Variety of Ways via My.Eyedro.com No Fee, Save Money, EHEM1-LV Ethernet, React, Eyedro Home Energy Monitor, Understand Your Electricity Costs in Real Time #adEyedro #ad
- The ehem1-lv is also easy to install, within a few months of owning an Eyedro it will have paid for itself. Check your usage anytime, anywhere, with your Smartphone, Computer or Amazon Echo. Are you a landlord or homeowner with a rental unit? you can track your tenants' electricity usage, create custom reports and even share real-time usage information with your tenants.
Myeyedro. Com is trusted and saving people money in over 150 countries.
Your electricity, your way! myeyedro. Com is the most detailed and reliable source to view your usage. Save money on your electricity bill, monitor your usage using myeyedro. Com to check for inefficiencies and save money on your bill.
The ehem1-lv includes two 200a sensors to connect to your cables, the EHEM1-LV is also a Single phase Electricity Monitor. Discover how much money your electricity is costing you in real-time. That connects to the Internet using an included 10ft Ethernet cable. You can customize the rate to match your utility. See your usage change as you turn your devices on and off on MyEyedro. Com.
|Part Number||EHEM1-LV |
6. efergy #ad
Efergy Elite 4.0 Wireless Electricity Monitor #adefergy #ad
- Easy to install and program. No wifi or Electrician required. Large memory that stores data daily, weekly and monthly. Programmable tariff settings up to 4 tariff settings.
Portable compact display can be placed anywhere in the home. No need to change your existing meter sensor clips can be installed directly onto your existing breaker box cabling.
|Manufacturer||Efergy USA, Inc #ad|
7. MORNING GROUP #ad
AC Current Voltage Amperage Power Energy Panel Meter LCD Digital Display Ammeter Voltmeter Multimeter with Split Core Current Transformer CT AC 80-260V 100A AC 100A MeterSplit Core Transformer #adMORNING GROUP #ad
- 2. Overload alarm function:backlight and power will flash simultaneously to give an alarm when exceeding the preset value. You can preset power limit by yourself.
Don't worry about data loss due to sudden power outages. 5. Lcd display:large-screen lcd with all sight 180° view, The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually. 3. Automatic data storage function:the last test data is stored automatically when the power supply abruptly lose.
1. Digital multimeter:this power energy meter can measure and display voltage current active power energy frequency and power factor at the same time. With split current transformer, more convenient to install. 4. One-touch control:the button can be used to control the backlight, reset energy, preset power alarm limit.
8. kuman #ad
Overload Protection and 7 Display Modes for Energy Saving NO-Backlight, kuman KW47-US Electricity Usage Monitor Plug Power Watt Voltage Amps Meter with Digital LCD, white #adkuman #ad
- Built-in battery:with 3. 6v rechargeable batteryNI-MH, It can store electricity. Electricity usage monitor: Monitor is the killer of the high-cost energy appliance, helping you lower power consumption and save money.
Overload protection: once the whole power exceeds the rated power of monitor, LCD will display "OVERLOAD" with booming noise to remind the user.
Which allows meter to be moved and viewed without losing readings. Digital lcd display: large clear LCD display for easy reading, the screen size is 47cm*60cm. Various parameters: powerw, amps, cost and Minimum & Maximum Power, Energy kWh, Voltage, power factor, ideal for energy consumption monitor.
9. Poniie #ad
1500W, Poniie PN1500 Portable Micro Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Voltage Amp Tester 110V #adPoniie #ad
- Refined accuracy: built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1. 0 with 001w, 01v and 001a resolution.
Back-light & memory: clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time. Buy with confidence: 1-year warranty by Poniie; Full ABS fire retardant material housing; Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter.
Portable kilowatt meter: compact size with start detection 020w, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation. Easy to use: counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters.
10. sense #ad
Sense Energy Monitor – Track Electricity Usage in Real Time and Save Money – Meets Rigorous ETL/Intertek Safety Standards #adsense #ad
- Meets rigorous safety standards: Sense’s components and system have been designed and ETL/Intertek certified for installation and operation inside the electrical panel.
Monitor your home’s energy use from anywhere: Real-time data through our iOS, Android, and web apps. Sense identifies patterns in your energy use to help your family be more efficient, and secure. Know what’s on: track how much electricity you’re using, what time your kids got home, informed, or when someone leaves the basement light on.
Avoid disaster: set custom notifications for critical devices, like your sump pump, well pump, or flat iron. Sense saves: sense saves you energy and money by providing insight into your home's energy use and activity. See what’s up.