As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Giani Granite #ad
Giani Ultra Epoxy Resin Topcoat Single Set #adGiani Granite #ad
- The giani ultra epoxy resin topcoat single Set is ideal for transforming bathroom countertops and vanities, bar tops, or if you need a little extra to complete your project. Giani ultra epoxy resin is a two-part system, crafted with specialized crystal clear polymers, the same used in factory quartz countertops.
When combined, and will keep your countertops looking gorgeous, they exhibit a compressive strength greater than concrete, superior shine, will never yellow, even in high use areas. Each set covers 12 square feet or 6 running feet of standard 24" wide counters.
2. Stone Coat Countertops #ad
And Other Home Improvement Projects!, Microfiber Paint Roller Kit 1 Roller Handle + 2 Microfiber Mini Roller Sleeves – Mini Paint Rollers for Applying Paints, Enamels, Primers, DIY Epoxy #adStone Coat Countertops #ad
- Included in this kit: 1 roller frame handle 6 ½” + 2 Microfiber Nap Roller Sleeves 6. 5” x 1. 4”. No shed – small paint roller covers have no shed, and other home improvement projects! Great for dry rolling or wet rolling! Rollers can be easily cleaned, edges, making it easy to use on trims, so you can use them on multiple projects and jobs!.
Comfortable and easy to use – roller frame comes with a comfortable handle for easy maneuverability, even around tough to reach areas! Roller arm is durable enough to last through multiple projects while providing a solid, even finish! Save a trip to the hardware store – microfiber roller kits are designed for the professional painter, carpenter, woodworker, epoxy artist, or DIY enthusiast who expects the best results! This countertop paint kit is everything you need to get the job done quickly with a superior finish!.
Use on a variety of projects – paint roller kit is usable with all paint, urethane, undercoat, epoxy, primer, and enamels! Recommended for use with Ultimate Top Coat epoxy from Stone Coat Countertops!.
3. Stone Coat Countertops #ad
32 Fl Oz Stone Coat Countertops, and Porous Materials! Great for DIY Countertop Epoxy Kits! 1 Quart, Plywood, White Epoxy Undercoat – Epoxy Paint and Primer Mix for Coating MDF #adStone Coat Countertops #ad
- Undercoat for epoxy projects – paint 2 coats of epoxy undercoat onto your surface before pouring your epoxy! the undercoat will seal and bond a firm foundation for your surface, enough for a 2 Gallon kit of Stone Coat Countertops epoxy! Use on a variety of surfaces – use epoxy undercoat on counters, appliances, plywood, bar tops, mdf, cabinets, giving it a thicker and denser look, table tops, while also helping it last longer! 1 quart 32 fl oz of epoxy-based paint – every can of epoxy undercoat comes with enough paint to coat multiple kitchens! Two coats will cover up to 40 Square Feet of surface, and so much more! Undercoat can be easily rolled onto your substrate using a Microfiber Roller Kit!.
Made for stone coat epoxy – epoxy undercoat is made for use with countertop epoxy kits from Stone Coat Countertops! Our brand of epoxy countertop paint will give your new DIY project the refined look it deserves! Safe and non-toxic – epoxy undercoat is made from small amounts of titanium dioxide, non-toxic, making it non-hazardous, and easy to wash off!.
4. Giani Granite #ad
Giani Butcher Block Countertop Paint Kit #adGiani Granite #ad
- From dull and dated to dynamic and elegant, Giani Countertop Kits will help you paint your countertops to look like butcher block and upgrade your home in just one weekend. Use on countertops or as an island accent! Transform your countertops and get the kitchen you’ve dreamed of without the mess, time or cost of replacement.
Each kit contains all necessary tools and covers 35 square feet of surface, Corian, cultured marble, laminate, ceramic tile, which is the average amount of countertop area in a kitchen.
Giani countertop paint is water-based, burns, and minor scratches, low odor and low in VOC. Giani countertop paint is a three-step application that will transform Formica, and traditional granite in a single weekend.
Each kit comes with a durable, high-gloss acrylic topcoat that finishes and protects the application against the everyday use of your countertops. The specialized primer hides existing discoloration, stains, safe, while the Grain Coat creates the characteristics of natural butcher block.
|Brand||Giani Granite #ad|
|Manufacturer||Giani, Inc. #ad|
5. Giani Granite #ad
Giani FG-MB WHT PRMR Marble Countertop Paint Step 1 White Primer, 32 Fl Oz Pack of 1 #adGiani Granite #ad
- White based primer is the standard base coat included in the Gianni Marble Countertop Paint Kit. The 32 oz. Can will cover approximately 35 square feet or 16 running feet of standard 24" wide countertops 2 coats.
Country of Origin: United States. A 32 oz. Designed specifically to adhere to laminate, cultured marble, Formica, Corian, and wood.
|Brand||Giani Granite #ad|
|Manufacturer||Giani, Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||FG-MB WHT PRMR|
|Model||FG-MB WHT PRMR|
|Warranty||Contact Giani, Inc. for details on limited warranty|
6. Stone Coat Countertops #ad
Stone Coat Countertops 1 Gallon Epoxy Resin Kit with Marble Spray Paint and Mica Powder – DIY Countertop Paint Kit for Creating Realistic Epoxy Marble Counters! #adStone Coat Countertops #ad
- Our countertop epoxy kits are completely self-leveling, giving you a perfectly flat and even surface, without any bubbling! With the right prep and foundation, you’ll enjoy your new epoxy countertops for years to come!.1 can of black marble effect spray paint – spray your marble effect spray paint onto the surface of your epoxy project or mix with polycolor metallic powder for deceivingly realistic marble effects! Perfect for giving your epoxy project a matte finish with a non-reflective appearance! 2 bags of metallic powder – includes 1 bag of yellow pearl metallic powder and 1 bag of red pearl metallic powder! Each 15 gram bag of PolyColor Metallic Powder mixes up to 2 gallons of Stone Coat Epoxy or do multiple jobs of spray accents! Metallic Powder is non-toxic, resealable, and safe for a variety of projects! Epoxy is fun and easy to use – stone coat epoxy mixes at a 1:1 ratio with a 45-minute working time.
Create beautiful marble counter tops – turn old surfaces into stunning works of art, and resistant to yellowing! includes enough epoxy to cover 20 Square Feet of surfaces, including counters, UV-stable, bar tops, fast and EASY! Mix Stone Coat Countertops epoxy with the color additives included in this marble spray kit to create gorgeous epoxy art that will stand the test of time! Stone coat countertops 1 gallon epoxy kit – stone coat epoxy is heat-resistant, scratch-resistant, table tops, and so much more!.
7. Stone Coat Countertops #ad
Art Coat 1/2 Gallon Epoxy Kit Stone Coat Countertops, Colorable 2-Part Epoxy with UV Inhibitors for Coating New and Existing Counters with Unique Designs! #adStone Coat Countertops #ad
- Added uv inhibitors for maximum ultraviolet resistance! Epoxy resin and hardener Formulated with Zero VOC’s! Extended Working Time! Food safe for Incidental Contact! Compatible with alcohol inks, Oil Based Paint, Silicone Oils, Acrylics, Metallics, and More!.
8. Giani Granite #ad
Giani White Diamond Countertop Paint Kit #adGiani Granite #ad
- Covers 35 square feet 16 linear feet of standard 24" wide counters, the typical surface area of most kitchen countertops. Can be easily adjusted to accentuate mineral colors to better suit surrounding decor. The new minerals will allow you to easily create a brighter white granite look, without having to build up as many layers of White Limestone.
Low voc, low odor, water-based acrylic paint for transforming outdated countertops without costly replacement.
Durable acrylic topcoat for protection against everyday use. Ideal for use on formica, ceramic tile, butcher block, laminate, Corian, cultured marble and traditional granite. Pairs well with nuvo Cabinet Paint Kits for complete kitchen or bath makeovers.
One weekend application process that dries in a high gloss finish to simulate the look of granite. Can be used on countertops with separate sink installations or one-piece sink and countertop combos see product description for application instructions. 5 versatile colors that compliment a variety kitchen and bath decor. Fun, easy diy project complete with step-by-step instructions.
|Brand||Giani Granite #ad|
|Manufacturer||Giani Granite #ad|
|Part Number||FG-GI WHT DI|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty. Please contact the manufacturer more details.|
9. Giani Granite #ad
Giani Granite Paint Glitter Top Coat Step 3 #adGiani Granite #ad
- Giani clear acrylic glitter Topcoat is the finishing step which provides an extra sparkle to Giani Countertop Paint Kits. Ft. Standard off-the-shelf polyurethanes finishes will not be effective.
Of countertops, and vocs, low on Odor, Full Dry Time: 4 Hours. Stir well before and during application to fully mix. 16 oz. You can apply this glitter topcoat instead of or on top of the standard High-Gloss Topcoat at any point after it has fully cured.
Water-based acrylic paint, safe, covers 35 sq. Apply over any of the giani countertop Paint Kit colors to add an elegant touch! Our topcoat is a non-yellowing formula designed specifically for Giani countertops. The 16 oz. Will cover approximately 35 square feet or 16 running feet of standard 24" wide countertops.
10. Beyond Paint #ad
Beyond Paint Counter Top Paint, Ash, Pint #adBeyond Paint #ad
- Ft. Recommended to be used with beyond paint multi purpose sealer for moor durability. Application is quick and easy and the result is a beautiful, professional finish.
Beyond paint counter top paint pint color ash. Of counter top with 2 coats. No stripping-no sanding-no priming needed. Roll on application self leveling will do 5 sq.
|Brand||Beyond Paint #ad|
|Manufacturer||Beyond Paint #ad|