As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Makita #ad
Teal, Makita DA3010F 4 Amp 3/8-Inch Right Angle Drill with LED Light #adMakita #ad
- Compact design 10-5/8"" long and 2-5/8"" head width for use when working between framing studs and other close quarter applications. Variable speed 0-2, 400 rPM for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speedy fastening.
Compact design and lightweight for tight quarters work. Light illuminates the work area. Variable paddle switch with dial stopper for pre-setting desired speed.
Side grip handle can be installed for better leverage. Powerful 4. 0 amp motor with less weight 3. 5 lbs. Built-in l. E. D. Built in led light illuminates the workpiece for superior visibility. No load speed of 0-2, 400 RPM. Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over-tightening of fasteners and for easy one-handed operation.
2. DEWALT #ad
Tool Only DCD740B, Cordless, DEWALT 20V MAX Right Angle Drill #adDEWALT #ad
- 3/8" ratcheting chuck with deep hex pocket allows 2" 50 mm hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces. Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger.
Dual speed ranges 0-650/0-2000 rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications. Compact front to back length 4. 0" allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces.
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
3. DEWALT #ad
3/8-Inch, DEWALT Electric Drill, Variable Speed Reversible, Right Angle DW160V #adDEWALT #ad
- Paddle switch for convenient one-handed operation. Chuck is shielded to protect workpiece from chuck teeth in confined areas. Double gear reduction increases torque performance and decreases gear stress.
100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life. Compact right-angle design for easy access in tight places.
|Warranty||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
4. Neiko #ad
55-Degree Angle | Variable Speed 0-1400 RPM | 120V, Neiko 10529A 3/8" Close Quarter Power Drill #adNeiko #ad
- Variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces, forward/reverse switch allows easy directional changes. Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip for precise drilling and RPM control; grip is slightly textured to prevent slips.
55-degree angle allows drill to reach into places other drills won't, 3/8-inch keyed bit chuck with chuck key included. Suitable for use on wood, metal, plastics, composition materials, masonry, and screws. Power supply: 120v ~ 60hz, motor power: 3. 8 amps, eTL approved.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
5. Milwaukee #ad
120 V, Milwaukee Electric Tool 0370-20 Right Angle Close Quarter Drill #adMilwaukee #ad
- 3/8 close quarter drill. Reverse lever for one hand operation. Includes chuck key with holder. Large paddle trigger for smooth control and easy grip-inch any position.
Ideal for use in tight areas. Angled chuck for reaching close quarters other drills cannot reach. Metal framed gear train for longer gear life. Overall weight of just 3. 9 lbs. Textured palm grip reduces slipping.
6. Bosch #ad
Bosch PS11-102 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Max 3/8-Inch Right Angle Drill/Driver Kit with 1 High Capacity Battery and Charger #adBosch #ad
- A 12v motor provides 1, 300 rpm as well as 115 in-lbs. Motor brake for exact serial screw driving. 5-position pivoting head articulates from 90-degrees to 180-degrees, making it perfect for working in tight areas.
Max torque. Variable-speed trigger for perfect speed regulation. Chuck design:Keyless. 3/8-inch auto lock chuck for simple bit replacements and a variety of applications.
7. Genesis #ad
Genesis GCQD38A 3.5 Amp 3/8" Variable Speed Close-Quarter Drill with Non-Slip Grip #adGenesis #ad
- Powerful 3. 5 amp Motor. Power-On Indicator. Variable speed 0-1600 RPM for Versatility. Lock-on button for Extended Use. Unique shape and compact head-Gets Into Tight Spots Where Other Drills Can't.
|Manufacturer||Richpower Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Backed by the Genesis 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty with US-Based Customer Support|
8. Makita #ad
Makita DA4000LR 1/2" Angle Drill #adMakita #ad
- Quick switch drill head for low 0 - 400 RPM or high 0 - 900 RPM speed. Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for comfort. Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for comfort.
Powerful 7. 5 amp motor for improved performance. All ball bearing construction for long tool life and smooth operation. Quick switch drill head for low 0-400 RPM or high 0-900 RPM speed with reversible speed for increased drilling versatility.
Powerful 7. 5 amp motor for improved performance. Angle attachment may be removed and drill used as a straight drill. 360° angle attachment for drilling in any position. All-ball bearing construction for longer tool life and smooth operation.
9. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 3107-6 7.0 Amp 1/2" Right Angle Drill #adMilwaukee #ad
- The product is easy to use. Trigger speed control. Powerful 7-amp motor. The product is manufactured in China. Use with up to 4-5/8-inch selfeed bits. Limited warranty, 30-day no-risk trial. The product is durable. Head and handle swivel 360 degrees for easy drilling in tough spots.
|Warranty||Limited warranty, 30-day no-risk trial.|
10. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT Right Angle Attachment, Impact Ready DWARA120 #adDEWALT #ad
- Includes 1 right angle attachment. Magnetism for Fastener retention. Engineered for use in impact drivers, allowing users to drill or drive. Best-in-class performance and accessibility, with 1. 5-in front-to-back design.