As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
Mini, Yellow, 6-Inch 2, One-Handed, 4-Pack 1964748 Blue, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, 12-Inch 2 #adIRWIN #ad
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. 140 lbs. Of clamping force. One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly.
|Manufacturer||Newell Brands #ad|
2. HORUSDY #ad
2-pack Quick-Adjust Wood Clamps, HORUSDY 12-Inch Steel Bar Clamps Set, woodworking clamps #adHORUSDY #ad
- The throat depth is 3 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 12 inch. Micro-adjustment knob creates additional grip and precision, Non-marring pads prevent scratching and scuffing to your projects. Quick adjustment design, just press the switch to quickly adjust to the right position.
Suitable for all kinds of woodworking and DIY projects, cupboards, carpenters, carpenters, it is an ideal tool for enthusiasts, metalworkers and all kinds of professionals. The package is equipped with 2 packs of 12 "steel clips, which together provide a clamping force of no more than 1200 pounds.
3. WORKPRO #ad
6-Inch 4 and 12-Inch 2 Wood Clamps Set, 6-Pack One-Handed Clamp/Spreader, Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150lbs Load Limit, WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking #adWORKPRO #ad
- The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of size up to 11-1/8” and 12” clamp is also a spreader with size up to 17-5/16”. 6” & 12” clamps set - the set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps. Clamp & spreader - the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be an spreader as well.
Eye for details - non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force. Solid construction - reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites.
Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need.
Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort. Powerful clamping force - with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods.
4. Jorgensen #ad
8-inch & 12-inch, Light Duty F-Clamp, Jorgensen 2-Piece Steel Bar Clamp Set #adJorgensen #ad
- Glass-filled nylon handle is large and comfortable for easy grip. Application & target users : used in a wide range of light-duty woodworking, cabinet makers, cabinetry, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworking, and other DIY needs.
Materials : cast-iron stationary and sliding heads with an orange, powder coated finish are merged with a high-carbon, rust-resistant steel bar make it strong and durable. The steel screw and clamp head are capped with soft and durable plastic pads protect your workpiece.
Basic parameter : the throat depth is 2 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 8-inch and 12 inch, the normal load limit is 300 lbs. Features : adjustments are made quickly and securely with the fast-action sliding head and two hardened steel clutch mechanism.
Combo clamp in the packaging : comes with 2 piece bar clamps include one 8-inch and one 12-inch clamp in the package. Original multiple-disc-clutch design allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar. Great tools for hobbyist, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types.
5. EDMBG #ad
Set of 6-12" Steel Bar Clamp with Metal Ratcheting System and Quick Release Suitable for a Wide Range of Woodworking and Metalworking #adEDMBG #ad
- Material: cast iron, steel Slide Bar, Powder Coated, and Hardwood Handle. Throat depth: 2. 5 inches. Use: suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. Length: 12" Clamping Capacity. Feature: 2-piece Clutch Plates for Easy Positioning.
6. MAXPOWER #ad
Pack of 4, MAXPOWER 12-inch Bar Clamp and 19-inch Spreader #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Bar clamp 12” - clamping capacity up to 300mm 12 in. Throat depth 55mm 2-1/8 in. Easy to use - smooth ratcheting, quick slide adjustment and one-hand ratchet release trigger. Hardened steel bar - overall length 520mm, Rail Size 19 X 6 mm, Soft pads protect finer finishes.
100 kg/220 lbs clamping force - 12 inch clamp suit for light duty works, woodworking F clamps and DIY carpentry. Maximum spreading capacity - 500mm 19-11/16 in. Reversible jaw from clamps to a spreader.
7. Jorgensen #ad
Medium Duty, E-Z Hold Expandable Spreader, 12-inch One Hand Clamp, JORGENSEN 2-pack Ratchet Bar Clamps Set #adJorgensen #ad
- Exclusive patented feature to expand the opening capacity by joining two clamps together with no tools or added accessories needed. Suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. Easily converted to a spreader clamp, comfortable one-handed clamping.
With soft and durable plastic pads, contoured comfort grip and quick release lever. These unique bar clamps are ideal for hobby, craft and model projects. The throat depth is 3-1/3 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 12 inch and the Normal load limit is 300 lbs.
8. IRWIN #ad
12", IRWINQUICK-GRIPOne-Handed Mini Bar Clamp 2 Pack, 1964745 #adIRWIN #ad
- 140 lbs. Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect workpieces. One-handed quick-Release trigger releases the clamp instantly. Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. Of clamping force. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas.
9. Jorgensen #ad
For Woodworking, 600 Lbs Load Limit, JORGENSEN 2-pack Steel Bar Clamps Set, 12-inch Medium Duty #adJorgensen #ad
- Multiple-disc-clutch design consist hardened plated steel clutch disc and one spring which allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar.
Designed for all types of medium-duty clamping, woodworkers, carpenters, and Ideal for hobbyist, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types. Sliding head design makes this style fast acting: the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw with large easy grip handle and swivel pad.
The throat depth is 2-1/2 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 12 inch and the Normal load limit is 600 lbs. With soft and durable plastic pads, steel bar is plated to be rust resistant and the iron castings have an orange baked enamel finish.
10. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, 6-Pack 1964749, Mini, One-Handed #adIRWIN #ad
- One-handed quick-release trigger. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. Of clamping force. Up to 140 lbs. Converts to a spreader. Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work.
|Manufacturer||Newell Brands #ad|