As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Central Pneumatic #ad
Central Pneumatic 18 Gauge 2-in-1 Nailer/stapler #adCentral Pneumatic #ad
- 360° rotatable exhaust. Average air consumption: 05 cfm working air pressure: 70 to 110 PSI. Double-duty gun handles staples up to 1-5/8", brads up to 2. Lightweight design Quick-release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams.
2. WEN #ad
WEN 61718 18 Gauge 2" 2-in-1 Pneumatic Brad Nailer & Stapler with Carrying Case & Safety Glasses #adWEN #ad
- Powder-coated finish prevents scratches and scuffs to the nailer’s body. Features a depth adjustment wheel, a nail gauge, a rotating exhaust, a 1/4-inch 18 NPT air inlet, and a quick release 100-nail capacity magazine.
Includes a hard-shelled carrying case, safety glasses, lubricating oil, a no-mar tip and a two-year warranty. Fire 1/4-inch crown staples ranging from 5/8 to 1-5/8 inches in length. Shoot 18-gauge brads ranging from 5/8 to 2 inches in length.
3. NuMax #ad
NuMax S2-118G2 Pneumatic 2-in-1 18-Gauge 2" Brad Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Combo Brad and Staple Gun with Tool-Free Finger Depth Adjust #adNuMax #ad
- It's useful for a wide range of projects, with an operating pressure from 60-110 PSI. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Bostitch, flooring, and Dewalt. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Paslode, finish, including staplers and nailers for siding, Hitachi, framing, Senco, and roofing.
It can accommodate nails ranging from 3/8" to 2", and staples ranging from 1/2" to 1-5/8". Ultimate versatility: this nailer can use two types of fasteners – 18 gauge brad nails and 18 gauge 1/4" narrow crown staples. It's ideal for decorative trim, chair rail, baseboards, window casing, an anti-vibration comfort grip, and shoe and crown moulding. Nailed it: this 2-in-1 tool features durable and lightweight aluminum construction, and tool-free adjustable depth for multiple applications.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Tool Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
4. Central Purchasing, LLC #ad
Central Pneumatic Palm Nailer #adCentral Purchasing, LLC #ad
- Magnetic tip keeps nails in place. Adjustable depth control for quick countersink adjustment. Lightweight die cast aluminum body. Drives most common nails up to 4-3/4" long. Comes with leather cover;.
5. NuMax #ad
NuMax SFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and No Mar Tip #adNuMax #ad
- Nailed it: this 21 degree pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's perfect for framing, wood fencing, and sheathing. Minimum recommended air Delivery SCFM @ 90PSI:2.
4. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, framing, and roofing.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
Versatile and powerful: the framing nailer features depth adjustment and a no mar tip, and it can also be used to install subfloors, roof decking, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's ideal for professional construction contractors and home DIY projects. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Paslode, flooring, Senco, finish, Bostitch, including staplers and nailers for siding, and Dewalt.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
6. Harbor Freight Tools #ad
Harbor Freight Tools Central Pneumatic 2-in-1 Nailer/Stapler, 18 Gauge #adHarbor Freight Tools #ad
- 360° rotatable exhaust. Lightweight design. Full sequential tip safety trigger. Quick-release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams. Handles 5/8 in- 1-1/2 in staples, brads, 5/8 in-2 in, 18 gauge staples with 5/8 in.
7. Valu-Air #ad
Valu-Air SF5040 2" 18 Gauge 2 in 1 Brad Nailer and Stapler with Carrying Case #adValu-Air #ad
- Working air pressure 70-110 PSI air compressor needed. Include carry case and two strips of 18GA brad nails/staples. 1/4" crown staples 5/8"-1 5/8".
Lightweight aluminum alloy body weighs only 3. 2 pounds. Drives 18-ga. Brad nails 5/8" and 18-ga. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment and quick jam release. 360 degree adjustable exhaust and no-mar rubber tip.
8. Central Pneumatic #ad
Durable, Lightweight 16 Gauge Finish Air Nailer #adCentral Pneumatic #ad
- Durable large capacity aluminum magazine; Sequential fire safety trigger. Quick–release nosepiece for fast clearing of jams; Economical air consumption with low noise.
Tool-free depth of drive adjustment. Long, 16 gauge finish nails; Lightweight aluminum body. 360° adjustable air deflector for appropriate air deflection. Shoots 1-1/4 in. To 2-1/2 in.
9. Banks #ad
21° Framing Nailer #adBanks #ad
- Great drive power for all types of framing and sheathing jobs. Adjustable depth of drive controls fastener depth on tool. Switchable trigger for sequential or contact actuation. Dry-fire lockout to extend tool life. Fast, rear-load magazine design.
10. Powernail #ad
Powernail PowerCleats 16ga 1-1/2" L-Cleat Flooring Nail. Box of 5,000 #adPowernail #ad
- The unique tip design aids in driving the cleat into flooring and underlayment. Per 5, 000 cleats relative to spacing of planks.
Approximate coverage is 1000 sq. 16ga. 1-1/2" l-cleat, 5000 cleats per package. Ft. Made in the USA. Powercleats nails ensure trouble-free operation and optimum construction results.