As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Newborn #ad
1/10 Gallon Cartridge, Newborn 930-GTD Drip-Free Smooth Hex Rod Cradle Caulking Gun with Gator Trigger Comfort Grip, 10:1 Thrust Ratio #adNewborn #ad
- Professional-grade 1/10-gallon drip-free caulk gun. Thermoplastic comfort grip. Includes ladder hook. Handle and trigger are padded for comfort. Cartridges. All-steel, welded construction. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 1/10-gal.
Professional drip-free hex rod. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with low viscosity materials. Rod retracts after each pull of the trigger to help prevent dripping. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod.
2. Edward Tools #ad
15:1 Thrust Ratio for all caulks, All steel construction caulk gun for Dap, etc., sealants, Edward Tools Drip Free Smooth Rod 10 oz Caulk Gun for standard Caulk tubes, Industrial/DIY home use #adEdward Tools #ad
- Half barrel design for secure hold of 10 oz caulks and sealants. Heavy duty all steel construction with trigger release for easy caulking precision.
Lifetime warranty - we guarantee our caulk guns for life and will replace if it any component fails. Smooth pressure rod for less force required. Dripless design with rod retraction after pulling trigger.
3. Red Devil #ad
Red Devil 3989 9" Extreme Duty Caulk Gun, Thrust Ratio 26:1,Black #adRed Devil #ad
- Includes seal punch & ladder hook: Quickly puncture the seal of caulk cartridges and hangs easily on a ladder when not in use. Comfortable grip: Ergonomic rubber trigger and push release.
Revolving barrel: Allows for effortless maneuvering in tight, hard to reach areas. 26:1 thrust ratio: 950 pounds of force easily extrudes the thickest of materials. Drip free technology: Stops the flow of material quickly by releasing the lever.
|Brand||Red Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Red Devil #ad|
4. Dripless, Inc. #ad
Dripless 10oz Cradle Hex Rod Caulk Gun #adDripless, Inc. #ad
- Available in 10-ounce caulk cartridge. Contractor professional cradle hex-rod caulk gun. Suitable for use with most caulks and sealants. Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Cartridges. Features built-in ladder hook, seal punch and spout cutter.
Seal puncture tool and spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife. Smooth pressure rod requires less force and is quieter than a ratchet-style pressure rod. Steel half-barrel also called cradle frame caulking gun for 10 oz. Thrust ratio of 10:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone.
|Brand||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
5. SolidWork #ad
SolidWork Professional Hand Caulking Gun with Highest 26:1 Thrust Ratio | Caulk Gun for processing all 10oz Sealant and Adhesive Cartridges or Tubes | Drip-free Silicone Gun | Blue #adSolidWork #ad
- Strongest and most stable construction - The high quality die-cast aluminium construction of the SolidWork caulk gun guarantees perfect handling and long durability, even under extreme conditions. Handy tools included - the caulk gun features a ladder hook for easy hanging when not in use and a seal puncture tool for simple puncturing of older cartridges.
Therefore we would like to offer you an absolutely risk-free order: If you are not 100% satisfied with our caulking gun you will get your money back - up to 1 year after the purchase! So it can be used for working with all common sealant and adhesive cartridges.
Broad field of application - the caulk gun is suitable for cartridges with a size of up to 1/10 of a gallon. One year money back - we at solidwork are convinced of our quality and trust our products. Highest thrust ratio - the powerful 26:1 leverage of the SolidWork cartridge gun enables comfortable and fatigue-free operation even during long periods of use or in cold environments.
6. FINDER #ad
Finder Standard Size 10oz Silicone Caulking Gun, Manual Cartridge Rod Cradle，Fits 10 oz tube/cartridge Caulking gun only #adFINDER #ad
- 7. 8mm strong pushing stick. Smooth and strong pressure. Compatible with regular 10-11 oz caulking cartridges. Spray painted matte gun body, anti-rust and durable. Compatible with 10-105 oz caulk tube/cartridge.
7. Dripless Inc. #ad
Dripless Inc. ETS2000 Ergo Composite Caulk Gun #adDripless Inc. #ad
- Revolving frame allows cartridge to rotate for maintaining bead orientation when caulking around corners. Engineered ergonomic grip to keep the wrist in a natural and balanced position.
Thrust ratio of 12:1 for use with latex, acrylic, and silicone. Rugged composite construction weighs up to 40-Percent less than other models. Cartridges. Spout cutter built into side for opening cartridges without a knife.
Recommended for acrylics, silicones, elastomeric or latex; available in 10-ounce cartridge. Hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder. Lightweight composite frame caulking gun for 10 oz. Extra long clean-out rod that snaps in place when not in use; rotating barrel for corners. Contractor heavy duty ergo composite caulk gun provides superior performance.
|Brand||Dripless Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dripless, Inc. #ad|
8. Albion Engineering Company #ad
26:1 Drive, 1/10 Gallon 10 oz, Albion Engineering B26 B-Line Manual Cartridge Caulking Gun #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- Full sized handle for comfortable, efficient dispensing. 26:1 manual drive cartridge adhesive caulking gun for use on 1/10 gallon 10 oz or 300 ml cartridges.
Features include albion's double-gripping Plate technology for double the life of the tool, adjustable wear-compensation device, built-in cartridge puncture wire, ladder hook pull. Legendary albion design and quality make this tool a leader in value.
Half-cradle carriage securely holds cartridges and rotates for convenience. Easily handles high viscosity materials. Especially designed to and for comfortable, efficient dispensing of thicker materials cold weather and 2-part adhesives packaged in universal or peeler-style cartridges with static mixers. Highest thrust: 900 lbf, Pressure: 300 psi.
9. DEWALT #ad
Tool Only DCE560B, 10oz/300ml, DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Caulking Gun #adDEWALT #ad
- Variable speed Dial allow for setting maximum and minimum flow rates. Battery & charger sold Separately. Power tool Type - Cordless. Quick connect inter-changeable canister trays allows user to quickly change between canister sizes.
Anti - drip feature automatically retracts the plunging rod preventing excess adhesive from dripping out. Variable speed trigger allows for increased control over the flow of your adhesive.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
10. Albion Engineering Company #ad
Albion Engineering R6B Viper Line Manual Barrel Ratchet Cartridge Caulking Gun, 6:1 Drive, 1/10 Gallon 10 oz, Black #adAlbion Engineering Company #ad
- Typically offered at hardware, paint and DIY stores. Lightweight, flexible, and easy-to-operate tool with ratchet action trigger.
Thrust: 150 lbf, Pressure: 60 psi. 6:1 manual drive cradle half-barrel frame cartridge adhesive caulking gun for use on 1/10 gallon 10 oz or 300 ml cartridges. Features include built-in spout cutter, cartridge puncture wire and ladder hook.
Legendary albion design and quality make this tool a leader in value. Albion's viper line: basic guns designed for simple jobs. We add to their value with our engineering and quality control. Stores in flat tool box or use hook on the back for hanging it on a ladder.
|Brand||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Manufacturer||Albion Engineering Company #ad|
|Warranty||Albion products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Albion will repair or replace any product which examination proves to be defective in material or workmanship.|