As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Elenco #ad
Elenco Electronics TL-16 Banana to Large Alligator Test Lead Set #adElenco #ad
- Keep em handy for your next Electronics project. For nearly 50 years elenco has been producing reliable, tools, affordable electronic test equipment, and Educational kits. 36 inch lead length. Test lead set of banana plugs to alligator clips 18 AWG coated wire. Color coded - black and red.
|Manufacturer||Elenco - THI #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Sumnacon #ad
Stackable Banana Plug to Alligator Clips Test Cable Kit with Protective, Soft Silicone Flexible Electrical Test Wire Leads for Electrical Testing 500V/5A, Sumnacon Multimeter Test Lead Set #adSumnacon #ad
- Voltage: 500v; current: 5a. That would allow you to quickly use another style lead without having to plug and re-plug leads in. These multimeter leads is convenience to use for different purpose of use. It also has a smooth feeling when you touch it. There are 5 different colorsRed, Blue, Yellow, Black, Green make people easy to distinguish.
The stackable banana plugs are pass through so you can plug another set of leads in and have two active pairs at the same time. When you need a third hand, or have to test many circuits sequentially, this is an absolute necessity.
Banana plug to alligator clip Test Lead cables are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. The cables have the really nice pliable feel that make you enjoy working.
The leads are supple fine wire 22 awg. Nice rubber insulation and the banana plugs match easily with a regular bench power supply or a regular meter. They are useful for connecting components to wires. These are useful little leads for all sorts of electrical and electronic work. Silicone banana/Alligator clips smooth and no kinks and easy to coil for storage. The spring on the alligator clips is strong enough, and doesn't appear that it will lessen any time soon.
3. Bei Qian #ad
2Pcs 4mm Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Lead Wire Cable Set 14AWG 1M / 3 feet / 39 inches for Multimeter Oscilloscope #adBei Qian #ad
- Plug type: 4mm banana plug with no shroud, which would fit for most tester like multimeter, oscilloscope or clamp meter; Banana Plug Size: 4mm; Banana Plug Tip Length£º18mm; Banana Plug Overall Length: 51mm. Insulated heavy duty alligator clips: 039"/10mm jaw opening, 2.
36"/60mm length; nominal voltage: 600V Testing Voltage:2000V. Super flexible silicone cable diameter:3. 5mm cable length : 3 feet / 39" / 1 Meter. Attention: sold by bei qian ; alligator Clip Test Leads: 1pcs Red and 1pcs Black. Thick cable: 14 awg / copper core copper Number: 400/008mm bear current: 20A.
4. TOTOT #ad
TOTOT 2 PCS Banana Plug to Crocodile Alligator Clip Test Lead Wire Cable Set 15A 1M #adTOTOT #ad
- Current: 15A. Clip copper sheet thickness: 05mm; clip overall Length: 55mm. Max. Cable conductor wire size: 50pcs of dia. 015mm copper wire, 18AWG, super flexible; Cable outside Dia.
Color: black, Red. Banana plug size: 4mm; banana plug tip Length£º18mm; Banana Plug Overall Length: 51mm. 4. 0mm; cable overall Length: 100cm.
5. Elenco #ad
Elenco TL-5, Length 36-Inch Banana Alligator Lead Set #adElenco #ad
- Keep these handy leads on hand for your next electronics project. These two leads are color coded in red and black, one each. For more than 30 years elenco has been producing reliable as well as affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits.
Lead length 36-Inch. Test lead set of Banana plugs to Alligator Clips.
|Manufacturer||Elenco - THI #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Sumnacon #ad
Stackable Banana Plug to Minigrabber, Banana Plug to Alligator Clips Test Cable Kit, Flexible Silicone Electrical Test Wire Leads with Protective, Sumnacon Multimeter Test Lead Set #adSumnacon #ad
- The banana ends are a molded stackable style of connector. Banana plug to alligator clip Test Lead cables are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. Banana plug: 4 mm. The minigrabbers are just right for attaching a multimeter to a breadboard circuit.
It very handy for checking circuits in experimental designs. The wires are very flexible and the connectors work well. It also has a smooth feeling when you touch it.
They are useful for connecting components to wires. These multimeter leads is convenience to use for different purpose of use. The spring on the alligator clips is strong enough, and doesn't appear that it will lessen any time soon.
Rubber insulation and the banana plugs match easily with a regular bench power supply or a regular meter. Red lines and black lines make people easy to distinguish. Add this to your meter bag, when you need a third hand, or have to test many circuits sequentially, this is an absolute necessity. The leads are supple fine wire 22 awg. Voltage: 300v;current:5a. That would allow you to quickly use another style lead without having to plug and re-plug leads in.
7. AILTECK #ad
Banana Plug to Plounger Mini Hooks Test Cable, AILTECK Multimeter Test Lead Set, Banana Plug to Alligator Clips #adAILTECK #ad
- Alligator clip and hooks clips to grab and hold onto electronic components. Standard size banana plugs fits most multimeters, DC power supplies and other testing instruments.
Both crimped and soldered for secure and reliable performance. Ideal for use in labs, service shops, schools, homes and manufacturing industries. It very handy for checking circuits in experimental designs.
8. Goupchn #ad
15PCS 30V Back Probe Pins for Car Repairing Diagnostic 5 Colors, Goupchn Back Probe Kit 30PCS Banana Plug to Copper Alligator Clip Automotive Test Leads Set with Alligator Clips, Wire Piercing Probes #adGoupchn #ad
- Rated current: 5A. Three different probe angles can meet your various testing needs. Function: 30pcs multifunction back probe kit can be used not only for automotive diagnostics, testing and repairing, schools, homes and industries.
Current voltage: caTII 300Vac/15A. Voltage: 30V. Probe length: 20mm. Textured non-slip design enhances your comfort. It can be easily penetrated to measure when it is non-destructive.
The stainless steel needle is only 007mm. No need to strip off the cables and no damage to the cables. Back probe test leads are copper flexible wires. Banana Plug: 4mm. Probes can easily insert into automotive connectors and use on harness connectors, but also in physics laboratories, fuel injectors and automotive sensors.
The tail of the alligator clips can be perfectly connected with the 4mm banana plugs. 5 colors make it easy to distinguish them during testing. Five colors back probes are made of stainless steel and can be easily measured at three different angles. Wire length: 3. 3ft.
9. WGGE #ad
20.5 inches, WGGE WG-026 10 Pieces and 5 Colors Test Lead Set & Alligator Clips, Wires soldered and Stamping 1 Pack #adWGGE #ad
- 10 test leader & 5 colors : green×2, yellow×2, white×2, black×2, red×2. Perfect for electrical testing such as experiments, breadboarding, home and industry.
Length-205", test lead-1. 6" the clips soldered and stamping to the wires, Alligator clips securely to ensure good conduction. High-quality product, troubleshooting. Wire: 22-awg copper with pvc insulation, The test leads are handy for most light electronics works.
Widely used in laboratories, prototyping, shops, schools, 12 months manufacturer warranty and 24/7 hours WGGE customer service.20 clips by nickel plated steel with PVC insulators and vinyl-covered alligator clips, strong spring clips and easy installation.
10. Sumnacon #ad
Sumnacon Stackable Banana Plug Alligator Clip Pure Copper Fork Test Lead, 3.3 ft Multimeter Flexible Test Lead Wire Cable With Protective Jack Copper Clamps For Electrical Testing #adSumnacon #ad
- Nice rubber insulation and the banana plugs mate easily with a regular bench power supply or a regular meter. The wire is decent thickness, very flexible, the ends themselves feel rubberized and not hard slick plastic like some other types of cables you find.
Silicone wires are very soft, very nice to work with. The clips make it easier to grasp the battery you are trying to read, great for remote spaces. Add this to your meter bag. 3. 3 ft wire with nice rubber insulation cover and the alligator clips, allows hands-free testing, fork insert made of copper.
Banana plug: 4 mm. These are useful little leads for all sorts of electrical and electronic work. Voltage: 1000v;current:15a. They are silicone test lead cables.
Combined test leads - the package come with two stackable double-end Banana plugs + two alligator clips + two copper fork insert. Plugs fit well into other leads and tests sockets. Every electronic techie out there should have these cables. You can use banana plug insert to alligator clip, Copper fork insert to crocodile clip; Double ended banana plugs, Banana plug insert to copper fork insert. Good test cables for your lab.