As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CDI #ad
CDI 752MFRMH Torque 3/8-Inch Drive Micro-Adjustable Wrench, Torque 5-75 ft.lbs #adCDI #ad
- Easy to read laser marked single scale. Torque range is 5 to 75 foot pounds. Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction. Fast, accurate and easy to set.
|Manufacturer||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants that CDI Torque products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the usable life of the product.|
2. GEARDRIVE #ad
With Bit Socket Set, GEARDRIVE 3/8 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 20-100 Ft-lb, Storage Case Included, Quick-release Reversible #adGEARDRIVE #ad
- Each tool is shipped pre-calibrated and tested for accuracy to industry standards within +/- 4% High Accuracy. The wrench head is made of hardened Chrome-Moly alloy, Stronger than CR-V. Excellent material extends the life of wrench. Spring loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque setting, ensuring it will not accidentally slip when being used.
Clicking sound in the handle alerts user when torque value is reached, preventing over-applying torque.
Smooth and precise operation. Wrench delivers a high level of accuracy and can help prevent overtorquing in equipment, vehicle maintenance and industrial uses. Knurled handles are made of aluminum that are beautifully durable, maintaining firm grip, preventing slipping.
Includes hex: h5, h10; torx: t40, h8, t50; socket bits: 10mm, H7, H6, 14mm, T45, 17mm. Meets ansI standards and specifications. Reversible 72-tooth ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction, suitable for restricted spaces. Laser engraving dual-range scale improves numeral clarity, even in low light. Of torque for daily long-term industrial use. 3/8 in. Drive dual-direction torque wrench delivers 20 to 100ft.
3. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 Ft-Lb/33.9-338.9 Nm LX-184 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Calibration certificate with individual serial number included. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction. Highlighted yellow print dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light.
4. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 20250, 30 To 250'-Lb, Audible Click, Heat Treated Tube, 48 Tooth Ratcheting Mechanism, Aluminum Handle, 48T Torque Wrench, 1/2" Drive, Accurate To 3% Clockwise & 6% Counterclockwise #adSunex Tools #ad
- Accurate to 3% Clockwise and 6% counterclockwise. Desired torque is signaled by audible click and impulse. 48 tooth ratcheting mechanism. High quality internal components for professional performance. Heat treated tube with knurled aluminum handle for a better grip.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunex Tools #ad|
5. Proto #ad
Stanley Proto J6014C 1/2" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench #adProto #ad
- Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment, and maintenance. Made in USA. Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches. Calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
6. EPAUTO #ad
13.6~203.5 N/m, EPAuto 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10~150 ft./lb #adEPAUTO #ad
- Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Accessories included: 1/2" drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included.
Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Made in Taiwan.
7. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC3FR250F Silver 1/2" Drive Split Beam Torque Wrench with Flex Head #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Adjustment knob eliminates spring tension, so setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy. Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications.
Nickel/chrome finish with ergonomic grip. Tool does not have to be 'turned down' after use, providing convenience. The length also provides the needed reach for those-hard-to-get-at places.
8. eTORK #ad
ETORK Click-Style Torque Wrench 1/2-Inch Drive 50-250 ft.-lbs, 70-340 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction. Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached.
Meets the requirements of america National Standard ASME B107. 300-2010 P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%.
9. Proto #ad
Proto J6012C 3/8" Drive Ratcheting Head Micrometer Torque Wrench,20-100-FT LB #adProto #ad
- Made in USA. Manufactured to meet standard industrial torque applications, general industry, heavy equipment, and maintenance. Calibration is accomplished by manual loading the torque wrenches. Calibrated to +/- 4% clockwise direction and +/- 6% counter clockwise at 20% to 100% of full scale.
|Manufacturer||Stanley Proto #ad|
10. Armstrong #ad
Armstrong 64-0321/4" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30 in/ #adArmstrong #ad
- Made in the uSA - quality and availability. Twist detent locking ring allows easy setting of desired pre-set torque and prevents accidental change of the torque setting while in use.
Innovative linear ball bearing design mechanism for improved performance; 1 eliminates friction between spring and case for greater accuracy, 2 eliminates speed sensitivity errors, and 3 produces a.