As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ozek #ad
Ozek RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod with PTFE Tape, Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters-9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads 1 pack #adOzek #ad
- Non-toxic - compared to aluminum, commonly used material for anode rods, magnesium has no hazardous potential. 1-1/16 inch socket required, not included.
Specifications - material: magnesium, 10, length: 9¼”, npt thread: ¾”. Stop tank corrosion - extends the inside life of water heater tanks - electric or on gas - in recreational utility vehicles.
More effective - higher electrochemical activity protects the metal parts of your water heater tank even better than aluminum and zinc. Quick & easy installation - delivered with all material for DIY replacement in minutes, incl. Fits mor-flo and suburban 6, 12 Gallon RUV water heating tanks. Teflon tape.
2. Kohree #ad
Kohree RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod Kit with PTFE Tape, 3/4" NPT Threads 9.25 Length 2 Pack, Hot Water Heater Protection with Rope for Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank #adKohree #ad
- High quality and safe materialmade of non-toxic magnesium, compared with aluminum or other materials, magnesium is not potentially dangerous and safer for human body. It is used to replace the rust bar in the water tank of the water heater, especially for the water heater on the RV.
We’ve included a replacement anode rod as well to make it easier for you to switch it. Quick and easy installationwe provide a roll of tape to tighten the screw to prevent looseness; the ring on the tail can be tied to the rope to prevent loss and fixing, and the bolt can be easily pulled.
We suggest that you should timing check the anode rod to see whether it needs to be replaced. Perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod. In order to extend its life, the anode rod need 1 to 2 years to be replaced. When the original rod is corroded by more than 75% of its own weight or original volume, it is time to change it.
Tipsthe inside of your water heater is always corroded by oxygen and other elements. Better protectionthe anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system, Our magnesium rod absorb oxidizing substances and all the contaminants in the water towards itself by electrolys, preventing the water tank from rusting in the metal water tank, ensuring your RV water heater lasting use. Applicationsize: 9. 25" long, 3⁄4" thread, using 1-1 / 16" socket.
3. Eleventree #ad
Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rods, Anode rod for hot water heater,Extends the Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-Magnesium #adEleventree #ad
- Pack of 2: unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank. The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action acused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank.
Corrosion protection: extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. Guaranteed reply within 24 hours and a 30-day money-back guarantee our customer service is unmatched.
Size and material typle: magnesium anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. Fast delivery: fulfillment by amazon, eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible price. Always keep a spare in your RV. Reliable quality：high quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod.
4. Poweka #ad
For RV, Camper and Trailer Water Heaters Replacement Parts, RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Compatible with Atwood Heaters 11553-4.5”, 1/2" NPT #adPoweka #ad
- Inspect regularly, rods should be replaced yearly or when the corrosion has eaten approximately 75% of the rod’s mass. Rod size: 05" diameter x 4. 5" long, pipe thread: 1/2" NPT.
For use with: compatible with Atwood Water Heaters. Magnesium anode rod Protects your RV water heater from corrosion, prolonging its life. Magnesium construction is softer and more absorbent than steel.
|Model||11553 Magnesium Anode Rod|
5. Eau #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread #adEau #ad
- Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs. Smith, rheem, kenmore, state, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
The life of your water heater tank. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod.
As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. Always keep a spare in your RV. The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, ¾" threads, 9. 25" long, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O.
6. VALFLUIDS #ad
1 Pack, VALFLUIDS Magnesium Anode Rod with PTFE Thread Seal Teflon Tape, for RV Water Heaters and Camper Water Heater9.25"L x 3/4" NPT #adVALFLUIDS #ad
- Valfluids rv anode rod made of high quality magnesium, it can prolong the life of water heater tank, for RV water heaters and camper water heater.
Smith, rheem, kenmore, state, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard 3/4" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Package included: 1 x magnesium anode rod, 1 x extra Teflon PTFE thread seal tape.
Material: magnesium, length: 9. 25", thread:3/4" npT thread，075" diameter. Magnesium anode rod is non-toxic and durable for a longer time, and more absorbent than aluminum, magnesium has no hazardous potential, steel, and other materials. The valfluids magnesium anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O.
7. Corro-Protec #ad
Eliminates Rotten Egg/Sulfur Smell within 24 hours, Electrical Anode Rod Made of Titanium, 20-Year Warranty, Corro-Protec™ Powered Anode Rod for Water Heater, Stops Corrosion and Reduces Limescale #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Energy efficient design – by reducing mineral accumulation on the tank it can help improve the water quality while reducing stress on the tank to reduce energy costs. Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
Quick and easy installation – we’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online pdf instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier.
Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your 40-89-gallon water heater’s hex head anode rod, it can help defend against any level of water hardness.
Warranty & quality – manufactured right here in canada, our hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by a 20-year warranty. You will need a 1 1/16 '' socket to remove the magnesium anode as well as a 1 3/16 or 31mm socket to install The Corro-Protec.
8. Eleventree #ad
Eleventree RV Water Heater Anode Rod,Magnesium anode rod for Suburban & Morflo 6 Gallon Water Heater Tank-3/4" NPT Thread-PTFE tape included #adEleventree #ad
- The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank. 9. 25" length ¾" npt threads, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
Shipped by Amazon, after-sales service is supported. Magnesium anode rod, keep your RV Life. Perfect for suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water tank.
9. Camco #ad
11582,3/4-Inch OD x 42-Inch, Camco Aluminum Anode Rod, Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles #adCamco #ad
- Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. Length: 42-inch overall length. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
10. Diximus #ad
10.6-Inch with Dual Anode/Element Hex Ends 1 1/16-inch and 1 1/2-inch, Allows for Quick and Easy Maintenance of RV Water Heater Plug Socket, Diximus Element Wrench/Anode Rod Wrench #adDiximus #ad
- Anode end compatibility: 1 1/16-inch27 mm hex fits all standard residential and RV anode rods. Easy maintains your water heater: Dual anode/element hex ends allow quickly and easily the removal and replacement of both elements and anodes rods.
Element end compatibility: fits all standard screw-in elements with a 1 1/2-inch38.
1 mm hex on residential screw-in water heater elements. Simplicity and versatility: cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver to help remove and install element / anode rod. Optimal measurements and durable Construction: 10, 63-inches270 mm long wrench constructed of zinc-plated steel.