As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 10 mm Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench | WRN57110 #adTEKTON #ad
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work. Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces.
72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc. Box end head pivots 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions. Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
2. KINJOEK #ad
KINJOEK Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set with 5° Movement and 72 Teeth for Projects with Tight Space, 2 PCS 10mm 12PT Ratchet Wrench #adKINJOEK #ad
- Double ended design - 72 teeth inside the ratcheting box end helps to accelerate your operation without lifting, which makes you keep fastening until the turning is done. Full-drive box end helps to deliver reliable torque to tighten or loosen any bolt without rounding.
5-degree working swing arc - the ratchet gear only needs 5 degrees of movement for turning and ensures an easy access to spots where regular ratchets can not access due to its short swing, which makes emergency repair a breeze.
Polished chrome finish - the surface is polished and electroplated with chrome finish, which makes the wrench bright, smooth, rust-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
Heavy duty material - the ratchet wrench is made of industrial grade high-carbon steel which is durable, sturdy, heat-resistant and built to last. 100% money-back - if you, do not like our ratchet wrench within 30 days, within 24 hours, please feel free to contact us and we will, for whatever reasons, arrange a full refund or a replacement without any questions asked.
3. DISEN #ad
Ratchet wrench,DISEN 12 Point 10 mm Metric Ratcheting Combination Wrench with Chrome Vanadium Steel, 72-Tooth Box End and Open End Ratcheting Wrench for tight space #adDISEN #ad
- 72-tooth ratchet gears has perfect precision, and need only a 5-degree working swing arc. 12-point box end owns reliable torque to tighten or loosen any bolt without rounding.
Ratcheting wrench set with mirror chrome plated surface has slim profile. It is convenient to work in a narrow space. A great tool with a long reach for tight places. Metric wrenches are used for household and auto repairing around home, garage or workshop.
We offer the sizes you will need most often. The ends of wrench are permanently stamping with size. Drop-forged steel has long lasting durability, with Heat Treated for maximum strength and Chrome Plated for corrosion and rust resistance. Lifetime guarantee: each wrench is tested strictly against industry standard for hardness, torque and surface, and should last a lifetime under normal use.
4. Jaeger #ad
Polished Steel for Projects with Metric Tight Spaces, 10 mm TIGHTSPOT Ratchet Wrench with 5° Movement and Hardened #adJaeger #ad
- Powerful 7 stage construction for lifelong reliability: Our secret is drop forging & heat treating our amazing steel alloy. Aerospace grade vanadium hardens our steel alloy even more, while chromium helps to prevent corrosion.
And without lifting, you stay glued to the fastener until the turning is done, even if you're reaching deep into a compartment or appliance. Our ultimate tightspot wrench to work faster in small spaces: our incredibly priced, 5 degree ratcheting movement is designed to access spots where standard wrenches will not have enough swing.
The 72 teeth inside the 100% steel ratcheting box end will speeds you through jobs quickly with no need to lift.
Reduce bolt rounding: The reinforced open end holds on tight to fasteners for reduced bolt rounding. Guaranteed forever: if, just return it, and we'll refund every penny Or replace it, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your Jaeger Tools ratcheting wrench, if there is a problem. Habitat for humanity donor: When you build your dreams with us, it enables us to build other's dreams.
|Manufacturer||Jaeger Tools #ad|
5. GearWrench #ad
9110D, GEARWRENCH 10mm 12 Point Ratcheting Combination Wrench #adGearWrench #ad
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fastener VS 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches. 30° for standard wrenches.
Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit. Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding. Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas.
Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification. Surface drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding. Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life. 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
6. GearWrench #ad
GEARWRENCH 12 Pt. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench, 10mm, 9610N #adGearWrench #ad
- Features: 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 15° offset offers increased wrench clearance. Includes: 10mm 12pt Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench.
30° for standard wrenches. Access: thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas. Material: manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life. Benefits: off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding.
Durability: bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion. Standards: meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications. Convenience: size conveniently stamped on the head and beam for quick identification. Advantage: flush mounted reversing lever allows you to change direction without removing the wrench.
7. HELAKLS #ad
HELAKLS 10mm Metric Flex Head Ratcheting Wrench 72 Teeth 12 pt Rachet Box Ended Combination Gear Wrenches Spanner Tools for Men #adHELAKLS #ad
- Box end head pivots 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions. 12-point box end snugly fits almost shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work. Open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces.
72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc. Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off.
8. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 8 x 10 mm Long Flex Ratcheting Box End Wrench | WRN77103 #adTEKTON #ad
- Openings are designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off. Extra long beam offers extreme reach and loads of leverage.
Box end heads pivot 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions. 6-point box ends snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads and resist slipping off while you work. 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5-degree working swing arc.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: support[email protected]|
9. Jetech #ad
Metric, Industrial Grade Gear Spanner with 12-Point Design, Jetech 10mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench, 72-Tooth Ratchet, Made with Forged and Heat-Treated Cr-V Steel in Chrome Plating #adJetech #ad
- Perfect for working at these confined areas. Durable cr-v steel - made with forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for lasting strength and extra durability.
Lifetime warranty - buy with confidence with Jetech's lifetime manufacturer warranty. Lasts long for daily professional use. Terms and conditions apply. 12-point & off-corner design – 12-pointed box end provides a more precise and exact fit.
Distributes the force on the round but not corners to prolong its lifespan and protect the fasteners. 72-tooth ratcheting - 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs only a 5-degree minimal swing arc to operate it. Rust and corrosion resistance - To prevent from rust and corrosion, the combination wrench is featured with a polished chrome finish for effective rust and corrosion resistance.
10. Craftsman #ad
10mm, CRAFTSMAN Ratcheting Wrench, Metric, 12-Point CMMT42569, 72-Tooth #adCraftsman #ad
- Corrosion resistant: Ratcheting wrench has chrome finish for corrosion resistance. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications. Access to tight spaces: 72-Tooth ratcheting box end for access in tight spaces.
Easy identification: Large markings for quick combination wrench identification. Quick engagement: craftsman ratchet has 12 point box end for quick engagement with fastener. Knuckle clearance: ratchet wrench has a 15 degree box end offset for additional knuckle clearance.